"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

S.F. Is So Heavily Criticized, It's Now Underrated

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
Sadly....yes.

It's all about working here.
But that's why beautiful women trave
I know we have been talking about how much the women in San Francisco suck (and they do suck) but something I wanted to bring attention to are how unbearable the guys from there are. Yeah I know you get those annoying liberal lefty types but even the supposed Bros from San Fran overcompensate hardcore. It's like they are desperately trying to get over the fact that their city sucks and the rest of America sees them as a bunch of annoying tree hugging hippies that they become extra rude and loud as a result.

Like I've found guys from a southern school or some midwestern school who embodied the frat bro stereotype to be chill guys but some frat bro who went to a UC or Stanford to be irritating to deal with. They get competitive over petty things and ruin the vibe of wherever they end up. I think all of those years of dealing with inferior looking white women and deranged Asian women must really get to their head. Must be full of envy of normal Americans who actually get a real Stacy instead of some cancel culture rainbow haired broad.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top