Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Russian girl !

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Locked in a number at the coffee shop again!

1st text
Hi russian lady(smile)
Don't be lonely(smile)
come have a drink with me on thur? John (smile)

Her text response
o.k!(smile)

What's a good come back ?

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Ya xochu s toboi vipit!

(I want to have a drink with you!)

and in response to what shes gonna say Id say "Bottle of vodka at my place on thur?" Next up, oh come on, dont let me drink alone. And next up, ok then, since you want to play it like that I guess we gonna have to meet on thur (at that place) so I can qualify you to be with me.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian Lady.

banGbro said:
Ya xochu s toboi vipit!

(I want to have a drink with you!)

and in response to what shes gonna say Id say "Bottle of vodka at my place on thur?" Next up, oh come on, dont let me drink alone. And next up, ok then, since you want to play it like that I guess we gonna have to meet on thur (at that place) so I can qualify you to be with me.
I rang her moblie at lunchtime.Just got the answerphone.

A few minutes latter she texted back saying she was in class.(high interest:) )

A hour latter she was in the coffee shop with a big smile.I said i'd just be a minute because I was busy!

I went over to her table and said I will met you at 8pm at yates(local bar)
Is that o.k - she said yes.:)

Then I made a little small talk,then said I had work to do and I will see you then.

This is to easy:rock:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
I thought Russian girls were in the former Soviet Union. That is simply an immigrant. AVOID RUSSIAN immigrants. They are the absolute pits.

Now...Provincial Russian girls are pretty much tops. However, they wouldn't have the money to play games at coffee shops before they had a boyfriend.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
I thought Russian girls were in the former Soviet Union. That is simply an immigrant. AVOID RUSSIAN immigrants. They are the absolute pits.

Now...Provincial Russian girls are pretty much tops. However, they wouldn't have the money to play games at coffee shops before they had a boyfriend.
All I know so far is that she is studying English and here for 3 more months.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:

Its like saying n1ggers are sh1t. Not all. Some are, I havent met any Russian girls like that for sometime now, I dont know why. Basically if she lives here and are ok with immigration status, work, then shes just like any other chick. If she just came and need something sometimes they do gold digging, and not all.

Since shes in college you can bet shes a good girl. If anything it will be harder to lay her. Think good american country girl.

And by the way sparky. Fvck your n1gger a55, fvck face jew. :kick:

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't trust russian and brasilian women, they just want money. but of course there's always exceptions.... still if you meet a russian girl that attracts you go for it, but you have been warned, test her interest.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
johncrawford said:
All I know so far is that she is studying English and here for 3 more months.
Just that I avoid all Russian girls who are not in the former Soviet Union. They get funky and odd once they leave. Do what you gotta do, but one day I will probably marry a girl from that region and when I do we ARE NOT leaving. The West spoils girls. They also put on lots of fat (especially on their behinds) once they taste the easy life of western living. Most of the local girls hate Russian guys. Has something to do with too much vodka and being beaten daily. The rich local girls are as bad as immigrants. Talk about snobs. Provincial girls (even suburban girls) are the prettiest and sweetest. The edge of every town is filled with them.

I want you to go up to her and say, "Ya ochen galuboy." It is a nice way to introduce yourself to a girl. She will find it refreshing. :rock:

Tell me how it goes :)

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, listen to that troll.

"Ya ochen galuboy" means "I am very gay"

Im reporting this mvtherfvcker.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh pay no attention to sparky, he's just here to trash talk. It's kinda funny after a point though. Let us know how it goes. Don't come back without a lay report soldier.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
I should report BanGBro for calling me a FVKFaceJew and a n1gger. I guess it is cool to be racist on here. Interesting.

BanGBro...Tell me, how much time you have spent recently in the CIS/Baltic States? I wanna know. Do you know anything at all about the people? Obviously you don't. Comparing a Russian to an American country girl is the dumbest thing I have seen posted on here. You should be banned for posting such garbage.

Russians are not Westerners. They have a TOTALLY different makeup. Using DJ skills on them is going to get you absolutely nothing.

All of my points are valid. Tell me one that isn't.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using DJ skills on them is going to get you absolutely nothing.
Wrong. How do you think I fvcked my Russian girl? (fresh off the plane too)

John, St Piterburg is one of the best places on earth (prettiest at least - go look up on wikipedia and learn about it's history)

and i wanna see pics of this girl. :)

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
You BSing this forum, troll. Im from Sochi, any chick anywhere can be gamed. They all have same emotions.

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Wrong. How do you think I fvcked my Russian girl? (fresh off the plane too)

John, St Piterburg is one of the best places on earth (prettiest at least - go look up on wikipedia and learn about it's history)

and i wanna see pics of this girl. :)
Just looked on wikipedia and I see what you mean!

she is 5 "5 with slender legs,always wears 2/3 inch heals with jeans/trousers(comes close to my 5 10" height)

would say a c cup size with long blond hair,tan and a pretty smile:cool:

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experince the best way to lay a Russian girl is to give her the most expensive evening you can afford, and actually be 'nice', not a slave, obivously, but also not ****ey.
I cannot say I have a solution to be in a relationship with one, but I know that if I ever have £200 for sushi and champagne, I can get russian muff without too much effort

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Styleman is closer than any of you. He has probably actually been to Russia. Props to him.

Sochi? You live in the USA. Your family left for a reason. You should thank them instead of pretending that you are still Russian. Russia sucks for the average person who was born there. Just talk to REAL Russian people.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ guys, I am so glad you exist because that means I can go get these girls with someone else paying..

take the last russian girl - go to a bar. i get a water, she gets a water. go to the pool hall. i spend $2 on pool, she spends $2. go to my house. I have a beer and she has a beer. Oh and she also had a bottle of water.

6 hours in bed together.

john, we can take this to pm if u want any specific advice without the dumbass here. also, don't hesistate to take a pic with her and lemme see, i'll let you know how she compares to most russian girls (last one i had nice tits, great ass/stomach.. face could be a tid better but hey she was great in bed)

johncrawford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Jesus christ guys, I am so glad you exist because that means I can go get these girls with someone else paying..

take the last russian girl - go to a bar. i get a water, she gets a water. go to the pool hall. i spend $2 on pool, she spends $2. go to my house. I have a beer and she has a beer. Oh and she also had a bottle of water.

6 hours in bed together.

john, we can take this to pm if u want any specific advice without the dumbass here. also, don't hesistate to take a pic with her and lemme see, i'll let you know how she compares to most russian girls (last one i had nice tits, great ass/stomach.. face could be a tid better but hey she was great in bed)
Aright buddy I'll keep that in mind:)

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alert! Code Red!

yes please, tell me about russian women too!!!

I got to know this woman from Kirov over the web only 3 weeks ago, she wants to come and marry me and have children. What is this? I tell her I have no money, will not marry and will not make her pregnant. She is fine with that, says she needs love, not money, and is about to book a flight to see me and look at the stars with me. What is she up too?????