Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running Away: Going homeless for 4 days

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Aight yall so im gonna do somethin i never done before, im gonna run away from my life for 4 days and just go traveling...being homeless and see what life is really is!!! I feel like is gonna be a new and fun experience ( hard 2 :) )
nwayz ye and imma go out there and CONQUER ALL MY FEAR AND PHOBiAZ NO B.S.!!!
Much Love to the community, yall helped me out a lot.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
they call it backpacking. every filthy suburbanite does it at least once in his miserable life. usually they end up in amsterdam smoking weed and hanging with other like minded lost souls. the talk always turns to how nirvana sold out after "bleach". they end up trying to impress one another with discussions on indie bands that nobody has ****ing ever heard of. at least one reference from the movie "dazed and confused" is tossed around once every hour.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join the army.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
Aight yall so im gonna do somethin i never done before, im gonna run away from my life for 4 days and just go traveling...being homeless and see what life is really is!!! I feel like is gonna be a new and fun experience ( hard 2 :) )
nwayz ye and imma go out there and CONQUER ALL MY FEAR AND PHOBiAZ NO B.S.!!!
Much Love to the community, yall helped me out a lot.
Nice to see that there are still a few brave men left on this board...

Good luck!

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Four days isn't running away. But it could be a nice little vacation.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Result:
Just came back, went 5 days actually... quite an experience it was really
Almost got caught by the cops, got chased by some thugs good thing some stores open 24/7
So nwayz i spend most of my homelessnes in the downtown area, tried
2 go to the homeless shelter but they woudn't let me in :cuss:
but good thing i didnt cuz i probably woulda caught aids.... So nwayz clever me went 2 the local church around there and spend the night there for 5 days:D
To make a long story short, it was fucing HELL!!! I was smelly, hungry and frustrated but somehow i felt really really good at the end of the journey..
I met a couple homeless people, got 2 know their life stories.. met these buncha hippies helped them out by talkin 2 people about the environment.. Went 2 to local bdancin place where i showed and improved on my move'z a bit...
Actually i made some approaches with some of the breakerz i met ahah !!! That was fun i tried out some lines they taught me :crackup:

Nwayz i noticed i did somethin i never did BEFORE!!!! It was somethin really special, somethin i havent done since i was lil, somethin i havent felt since i was little..... But i can only describe it as inner peace and staying in the moment. I realized that these 2 things all i need 2 be succesful in life. Before this journey i had so much free time, so mandance life with the s ame old, lived in a box house, drove in a box car, ate from a box cereal...:yawn:
I was so busy that i had no time 2 worry and really pay attention to all that B.S. i use 2 think about, all my insecurites, all my bad thoughts and fear got somewhat eliminated :D

But i noticed somethin really important, somethin i realized never before...
I asked myself the question, would i ever go out with myself? would i ever want 2 hang out or date my self ???? The answer WAS HELL NO!!!
How the FYK ARE GIRLS SUPPOSE 2 LIKE YOU IF YOU DONT LIKE YOURSELF!!!
OMFG i just realized how fucin stupid I was, how fucin insecure, how fucin fearful i really was... I realized how fucin pathetic i was, i was disappointed in myself.... All i gotta say is imma different person from now on...

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a great experience. How about conquering another problem and learning to spell? :crackup:

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats. but u didn't have to go on a 5 day homeless mission to figure this out. It must be different for everyone then i guess... congrats

caesar_ragsti

Reaction score
yeah, that is awesome :up: i took a month for myself 2 years ago, backpacked across Canada, It was probably the best thing i ever did, I met all sorts of different people. It gave me tons of time too reflect on my life decisions, and on what i want too do with my life. And nothing compares too the feeling of not knowing whats gonna happen next. Once you have conquered that fear, everything thing else just seems easier.

Cheers

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you I would of hitched a train in the dead of night. Now that would be fun. Not knowing where you are going and all. Might be risky in these days though.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
Result:
Just came back, went 5 days actually... quite an experience it was really
Almost got caught by the cops, got chased by some thugs good thing some stores open 24/7
So nwayz i spend most of my homelessnes in the downtown area, tried
2 go to the homeless shelter but they woudn't let me in :cuss:
but good thing i didnt cuz i probably woulda caught aids.... So nwayz clever me went 2 the local church around there and spend the night there for 5 days:D
To make a long story short, it was fucing HELL!!! I was smelly, hungry and frustrated but somehow i felt really really good at the end of the journey..
I met a couple homeless people, got 2 know their life stories.. met these buncha hippies helped them out by talkin 2 people about the environment.. Went 2 to local bdancin place where i showed and improved on my move'z a bit...
Actually i made some approaches with some of the breakerz i met ahah !!! That was fun i tried out some lines they taught me :crackup:

Nwayz i noticed i did somethin i never did BEFORE!!!! It was somethin really special, somethin i havent done since i was lil, somethin i havent felt since i was little..... But i can only describe it as inner peace and staying in the moment. I realized that these 2 things all i need 2 be succesful in life. Before this journey i had so much free time, so mandance life with the s ame old, lived in a box house, drove in a box car, ate from a box cereal...:yawn:
I was so busy that i had no time 2 worry and really pay attention to all that B.S. i use 2 think about, all my insecurites, all my bad thoughts and fear got somewhat eliminated :D

But i noticed somethin really important, somethin i realized never before...
I asked myself the question, would i ever go out with myself? would i ever want 2 hang out or date my self ???? The answer WAS HELL NO!!!
How the FYK ARE GIRLS SUPPOSE 2 LIKE YOU IF YOU DONT LIKE YOURSELF!!!
OMFG i just realized how fucin stupid I was, how fucin insecure, how fucin fearful i really was... I realized how fucin pathetic i was, i was disappointed in myself.... All i gotta say is imma different person from now on...
so...you went "Into the wild" for 5 days and you think your a changed man?

take a look at this guy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_McCandless

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a shame that some of you people encourage this type of behavior and congradulate him. Being homeless and living on the streets isnt the essence of becoming a better person. If you really want to do something, like the others have said, go into the wild or something. BACKPACKING AND GOING HOMELESS ARE NOT THE SAMETHING. This kid tried to go to a soup kitchen...yet no one sees a problem with that. If you want to conquer youre fear, it seems logical to do so in a way thats actually beneficial...youre a helmet.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job bro!!!!!!!!

Next time aim for 2 weeks!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: