"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RSD videos

spacecowboy108

New Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
45
The do have a lot of great content, but definitely went very comercial and more into common selfhelp-directions, that could act as a deterrent.
Go through the vids, also the old ones and get your own picture.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
140
Reaction score
4
I like Owen’s videos and energy on YouTube a lot. Just watching his free videos pumps me with energy and motivation to go out and have fun socializing and meeting chicks. For me, his videos do the trick. Also in his in field videos he hooks up with hot girls all the time. The videos generally lean a bit more self-helpy, but I find the content valuable overall.

Also I follow him on Instagram and he clearly pulls hot girls on a regular basis and has a relationship with women in general that I wouldn’t mind emulating.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,961
From what I understand, Owen eventually wants to shift more into self help than seduction.
His videos are definitely energetic, but I can't help but get the greasy con man vibe from him. He has some good ideas to add though.

Someone said he's been diagnosed with ADHD. Makes me think no wonder he can get "into state" so easily, he's probably popping Adderalls.
 

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
From what I understand, Owen eventually wants to shift more into self help than seduction.
His videos are definitely energetic, but I can't help but get the greasy con man vibe from him. He has some good ideas to add though.

Someone said he's been diagnosed with ADHD. Makes me think no wonder he can get "into state" so easily, he's probably popping Adderalls.
Took adderall once when an ex of mine had it prescribed...I ****ed her for hours, then cleaned her entire house & mopped the floors lmao. It was too intense for me
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
Where do I collect my golden medal?

My ex was legit diagnosed BPD. Worst experience of my life. Also one of the biggest blessings. Made me a better man today for it. Made every woman since that seem like a breeeeze. No joke
hands gold medal**

:p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top