Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RSD videos

spacecowboy108

Reaction score
The do have a lot of great content, but definitely went very comercial and more into common selfhelp-directions, that could act as a deterrent.
Go through the vids, also the old ones and get your own picture.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Owen’s videos and energy on YouTube a lot. Just watching his free videos pumps me with energy and motivation to go out and have fun socializing and meeting chicks. For me, his videos do the trick. Also in his in field videos he hooks up with hot girls all the time. The videos generally lean a bit more self-helpy, but I find the content valuable overall.

Also I follow him on Instagram and he clearly pulls hot girls on a regular basis and has a relationship with women in general that I wouldn’t mind emulating.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I understand, Owen eventually wants to shift more into self help than seduction.
His videos are definitely energetic, but I can't help but get the greasy con man vibe from him. He has some good ideas to add though.

Someone said he's been diagnosed with ADHD. Makes me think no wonder he can get "into state" so easily, he's probably popping Adderalls.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I understand, Owen eventually wants to shift more into self help than seduction.
His videos are definitely energetic, but I can't help but get the greasy con man vibe from him. He has some good ideas to add though.

Someone said he's been diagnosed with ADHD. Makes me think no wonder he can get "into state" so easily, he's probably popping Adderalls.
Took adderall once when an ex of mine had it prescribed...I ****ed her for hours, then cleaned her entire house & mopped the floors lmao. It was too intense for me

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I collect my golden medal?

My ex was legit diagnosed BPD. Worst experience of my life. Also one of the biggest blessings. Made me a better man today for it. Made every woman since that seem like a breeeeze. No joke
hands gold medal**

:p