Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rough times at college

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
i've been here about a week now and i have about 4 friends

And you are upset about this? Keep in mind there are still many kids with no friends. There are about 16-18 weeks in a semester. You are on pace to have 60-70 friends before Christmas if you work at it. Personally, like women, with friends I would rather have quality than quantity.

it wasn't really like that. it was more like i wanted to go eat, but not alone. so i'd call all my friends and they couldn't go for one reason or another, and so i'd have to go by myself. trust me, i know i was overacting, but it's not a very good feeling to be out of your comfort zone, with no one to hang out with to make you feel better. like i said, my earlier posts were all just me being overreactive. i'm ready to deal with the situation, and i feel i am by expanding my social network while maintaining a solid core group of friends.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
READ "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie

After that you should be set.

Become interested in people and they will become interest in you.

Friends are made by similarities. That means those who share the passions and loves you do will be friends. Join groups, frats, become involved in the community
i bought that book after i had the same problem at summer orientation. i read it, but in my heart i know i didnt grasp the concepts well and i didnt apply what i read. this is soley my fault and i intend to recify the situation when i return home.

Originally posted by jive
Have you read this post?

For the college guys who want to meet women
that is an excellent post for picking up girls. like i said though, i have a gf, but who couldnt use the extra ass?