rough sex

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here ever heard of women liking their hair pulled during sex?

A friend was at a party recently and heard some of the gals talking about how they liked their man to grab their hair and wrap it around their hand while getting then from behind, they liked submissive sex and enjoyed the hair pulling...anyone else hear of this? And how common is it?
Maybe I've been missing something...

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true, they love it. They also love getting their a$$ spanked hard too.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get on fetlife and read about all the fetishes women are into. It seems like the younger and hotter the girl is, the more twisted her fetishes are.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Handcuffs fellas. Find some. Need I say no more 0~~0

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women definitely like this. Pretty much any woman I have dominated has been into it. Even girls that say they aren't like to be dominated to some degree.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever met a woman who didn't like her hair pulled. There's a certain technique to it though, it isn't just grabbing some hair and yanking. It's more like you kind of palm the back of their head, close to the scalp, while entangling their hair in your fingers and pulling - gives you control over their head. I think that's what they really like about it - being controlled.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I even do it to my gf when she is on top. And when we are in mish I hold her hands down above her head when I think she is close to cvmming. Puts her over the top.