Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rotterdam area

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone from around there feeling like going into the field with me? It would be cool to go out with someone I don't know, because being around friends doesn't really help my game.

I'm good at approaching, I'll approach any girl without thinking twice about it. The closing part is where I still have some trouble. I'm looking for someone who is at my level or better.

Just drop a reply, I'll keep watching this thread every now and then.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Schiedam now and again every 4months - which is like 15-20 mins to Rotterdam.

Can you give me a downplay on how the woman act towards being approached in your city?

I've been here countless times and gathered that, if you do not know them first-hand, they're quite stubborn and don't give it up easy to foreigners (US and UK).

Especially harder, as many of them can't speak and write English to well even tho apparently that is there 2nd language after Dutch.

Alot of guys when venturing out here think Amsterdam and the Red Light District (hookers) is Netherland's main centre for women, just because it is the capital. But I think, personally Rotterdam/ Eindhoven/ Haugue etc is Europe's best kept secret - I've seen the prettiest women from there of all races (something in the water), especially if you have been to Zomercarnaval.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, Rotterdam is hard compared to Amsterdam. Really hip/high class stuff, unless you go to a student-type bar. There are a couple of techno-clubs. If you're into that you should check out the Catwalk. If you like the vibe, it's a good place to be. If you're into more exotic girls, Rotterdam is a good place for you. The center is really multi-culti compared to other cities.

Eindhoven, the Hague and ESPECIALLY Utrecht are better for going out in my book. More college people there, which means the general education level is higher; which means less idiots and more interesting people (for me at least).

But almost everyone speaks English. The white ones anyway.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got the drift whenever I'm in Rotterdam.

Your city has the MOST beautiful women I've seen as far, hands down. Approaching for me was kinda hard, as I'd have to talk really slow and pronounce my words abit higher.

I only usually go Techno bars when in amsterdam, but when I'm in Rotterdam I hit the House/ Beach Club side of things. It was vertually impossible to even get a chick to stand and talk with me and my buddies let alone get a number.

I didn't really see much guys nailing any chicks, everybody seems like they're doing there own thing. Girls in groups all wandering off, guys doing practically nothing - this is day game tho, probably different in club enviroment.

I hear Amsterdam is the party city, Rotterdam is the working city and Haugue - I cant remember what some random guy was telling me about that.

How can I score (interact, approach, get interested) with those Antillean/ Spanish and Mulatto girls out there? - as they where the majority of the prettiest girls I observed?

And whats with the gay bottom-lip piercing? Everybody under 25 has it???