Hi everyone.
I just wanted to get some people's thoughts and opinions
on this situation. Please don't say to me just move on and you
have onitus, because I already can see this for myself. The other
thing is that it is my local pub and I like going there.
There is a girl who works in a bar, she has a boyfriend.
He is 37 she is 23 years old. He has two kids from a previous
relationship. The thing is I feel drawn to her.
She is friendly towards me and touches my shoulder from time to
time also on occasion she shares a cigarrette with me. I sense she
likes me. The problem is that I feel like I need to touch her but I never do as I respect her boyfriend who is a decent guy. So on the one hand you have a girl who I like and she seems to like me, she flirts with me. I felt stupid the other night I was in the pub
chatting to a friend and eating some crisps and she just helped herself to them in front of her boyfriend, he then did the same.
I feel maybe I'm a walk over or she is letting her boyfriend know that she is desired by others. On one occassion I was in bar feeling down and standing at the bar watching the football and she stood next to me just looking at her finger nails, it was like
she was sharing time and space with me. She is shy also
What would you do under this situation. He will never marry her I have heard him tell other drinkers.
The question is how would you handle this situation, I think I will
just be friendly and keep a bit of distance from her and see how she reacts. Damm frustrating though.
Is there anyone from the UK been in this situation?. I must be lonely maybe thats what it is.
I just wanted to get some people's thoughts and opinions
on this situation. Please don't say to me just move on and you
have onitus, because I already can see this for myself. The other
thing is that it is my local pub and I like going there.
There is a girl who works in a bar, she has a boyfriend.
He is 37 she is 23 years old. He has two kids from a previous
relationship. The thing is I feel drawn to her.
She is friendly towards me and touches my shoulder from time to
time also on occasion she shares a cigarrette with me. I sense she
likes me. The problem is that I feel like I need to touch her but I never do as I respect her boyfriend who is a decent guy. So on the one hand you have a girl who I like and she seems to like me, she flirts with me. I felt stupid the other night I was in the pub
chatting to a friend and eating some crisps and she just helped herself to them in front of her boyfriend, he then did the same.
I feel maybe I'm a walk over or she is letting her boyfriend know that she is desired by others. On one occassion I was in bar feeling down and standing at the bar watching the football and she stood next to me just looking at her finger nails, it was like
she was sharing time and space with me. She is shy also
What would you do under this situation. He will never marry her I have heard him tell other drinkers.
The question is how would you handle this situation, I think I will
just be friendly and keep a bit of distance from her and see how she reacts. Damm frustrating though.
Is there anyone from the UK been in this situation?. I must be lonely maybe thats what it is.