"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Rom Willis- The ugly sexy player

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Example walked in on the dance floor this weekend. A chick that was a hb4 but had a decent body wanted me to dance with her. I did, all the women who didn't look at me on the dance floor started to blantky stare at me in front of their boyfriends or dates. One chick was staring and moving closer.
I took chick to the bar to get some drinks which she payed for. We were in the corner and a couple to the left us was sitting there. Dudes girlfriend kept turning her seat looking at me and shaking her big Ole chest and smiled at me. Her boyfriend caught her. She kept doing looking directly in my eyes
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
A whole bunch of women say thats all they need. Fine from the neck down ans a good dresser.
All of which is under your control. I find these Face dudes entertaining but you can't tell me that if you were jacked out of this world and dressed with hella swag that at least some good looking women wouldn't bite.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You disagree? How come? I think it says this at some point in the DJ Bible.
Whatever a woman says can't be believed.

They themselves don't know what they want.

Just look at how many female magazine on dating advices with a shiet load of stupid articles that's selling like hot cakes on bookshelves or like those in my girls place.

You'd think with all those stuff written they get a grip on what they actually want but it's far from that buddy.

Yet my girl keeps buying them as I'm sure most women are.
 
Top