Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo Tomassi-The Rational Male

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been watching his YouTube videos with the past 6 months for entertainment. I say entertainment because I agree with what he does say, however he views everything in black/white when it comes to relationships/sex typical nice guy vs bad boy and how women view them.....

He does talk about other interesting stuff like psychology and motivation of these behaviors and other ntergender Dynamics, etc.

Anyone follows this guy?

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been watching his YouTube videos with the past 6 months for entertainment. I say entertainment because I agree with what he does say, however he views everything in black/white when it comes to relationships/sex typical nice guy vs bad boy and how women view them.....

He does talk about other interesting stuff like psychology and motivation of these behaviors and other ntergender Dynamics, etc.

Anyone follows this guy?
Yeah I’ve been following the guy for almost a year now. Watching his podcast has really help digest the books that I’ve read . Yes, his views are in black and white because nothing of what he says is subjective. He doesn’t offer the 12 rules for life program on how to change your life. He offers the tools, what you do with those tools is up to you. All I know is that im glad I found his work, and unplugged from this blue pill social conditioning mindset. Life’s gets better

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is good. I'm suscribed to him on Youtube however I don't normally watch videos when he posts them anymore. His videos are matter-of-fact and black and white, but when you hear him have an actual debate with someone then you see that his views are very nuanced. He's a really smart guy. I highly recommend the video Rich Cooper did with him and Shawn Smith, it shows the difference between his written work and his actual mindset.

He HAS to write in the black/white authoritative tone in order to get across to the men who thoroughly blue pilled, nuance will be lost on them.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyone follows this guy?
you realize he created sosuave right?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you realize he created sosuave right?
Did he? I've never gotten this impression from him. He's always said he was just a contributor way back in the day.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't create Sosuave. But Rollo was a major contributor here for several years. He wrote a lot of lengthy posts which were forerunner to his blog posts, which of course turned into a book. Very insightful guy.
My mistake, for some reason I thought I read that he did years back.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too black and white for me.
got to agree
Rollos RM got me to SS, the guy is very smart and help me learn alot of female behaviors.
However i have a hard time with his nihilistic perspective and his lack of actionable solutions.

Wish he had a bit more nuance in his way of thinking.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He presents the data but leaves the solutions to us.

Everybody has a different solution dependent on what they want out of life and what they are willing to give up for it.

Some men are ok with locking down a h0r as long as she is hot, some us not so much.

Only we as individuals can identify the solution that works for us individually.
This is a good way of explaining it.

Plus I think most of the rules in the manosphere are fine to be broken once you understand the consequences. The Iron Rules of Tommasi, the 10 Commandments of Poon, etc., are all great for guys unplugging. But once you've had enough experience you know that it's not a sin to do this or that if you're game-aware.

I think the main caveat emptor with Rollo is he seems to have gone red pill post-marriage, so he was kind of ignorant during his single life. But if the advice is solid that's what matters.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyone follows this guy?
I find him a bit theoretical and a bit too dry for my liking. I prefer to focus on what is practical and what I've learnt from experience, rather than to develop scientific theories about why women behave the way they do. I do have my own rules that I find serve me well:

- Don't let women lead
- Pay attention to what women do, not what they say
- Always be escalating
- Don't spend money on women
- Find out quickly if a woman is sexually attracted to you