Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo nailed female concept of loyalty with a brief line on twitter

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote;

Well, you’re not alone. In fact, every woman will experience a drop in her libido throughout any relationship – even if you’re dating, say, Johnny Depp.

It’s called the Limerence Period and Dr Rosie goes into it at length in her book, Where Did My Libido Go?.

She said a woman’s lust runs on two neuro-transmitters, dopamine and adrenalin, which peter out during the first six, twelve or eighteen months of their new relationship.

Yes, you can literally count the honeymoon period on your fingers and toes. And after that?

“After the Limerence phase, many women will never again or rarely feel enough desire for them to initiate sex.”

Sorry guys.

“That is very disappointing for the woman and very disappointing for her partner because she’s gone from being a hot tamale to being, at best, receptive to his sexual advances and, at worst, being avoidant of them,” Dr Rosie said.

After that heady honeymoon stage, a woman’s sex drive can be affected by fatigue, stress, poor diet, a poor body image, painful sex, her husband’s pouting … the list can go on and on.

Quoted from;

Could it be her biology..?

no matter what man she have, it will become a everyday item for her.

A bad boy will keep her on her toes though, and give her the drama and emotional bull she needs in her half way adult brain. Women thrive with drama.. why else would they love those never ending tv series with nothing more than endless arguing between a small group on mindless people..

A healthy relationship dosen't supply her tottler brain with enough drama.. no matter if you are a superstar or superman

If you drive a ferrari and eat at the noma restaurant everyday.. this will eventually become borring too...

Take away logic and reason.. add. a lot of selfish-ness to a teenage brain, and you are close to her "guide'ing system"

To her.. if it feels right, it must be right

Attachments

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote;

Well, you’re not alone. In fact, every woman will experience a drop in her libido throughout any relationship – even if you’re dating, say, Johnny Depp.

It’s called the Limerence Period and Dr Rosie goes into it at length in her book, Where Did My Libido Go?.

She said a woman’s lust runs on two neuro-transmitters, dopamine and adrenalin, which peter out during the first six, twelve or eighteen months of their new relationship.

Yes, you can literally count the honeymoon period on your fingers and toes. And after that?

“After the Limerence phase, many women will never again or rarely feel enough desire for them to initiate sex.”

Sorry guys.

“That is very disappointing for the woman and very disappointing for her partner because she’s gone from being a hot tamale to being, at best, receptive to his sexual advances and, at worst, being avoidant of them,” Dr Rosie said.

After that heady honeymoon stage, a woman’s sex drive can be affected by fatigue, stress, poor diet, a poor body image, painful sex, her husband’s pouting … the list can go on and on.

Quoted from;

Could it be her biology..?

no matter what man she have, it will become a everyday item for her.

A bad boy will keep her on her toes though, and give her the drama and emotional bull she needs in her half way adult brain. Women thrive with drama.. why else would they love those never ending tv series with nothing more than endless arguing between a small group on mindless people..

A healthy relationship dosen't supply her tottler brain with enough drama.. no matter if you are a superstar or superman

If you drive a ferrari and eat at the noma restaurant everyday.. this will eventually become borring too...

Take away logic and reason.. add. a lot of selfish-ness to a teenage brain, and you are close to her "guide'ing system"

To her.. if it feels right, it must be right
Actually bro they need a lot of "feel wrongs". Guilty pleasures. Ignoring this is where we get it wrong.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did say "A healthy relationship dosen't supply her tottler brain with enough drama.. no matter if you are a superstar or superman" that you should sought for your relationship dynamic. Others just pump n dump. Thats my usual practices with women.

Either they are top tier women or low hangin fruit, knows how to differentiate them.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not fully wrong.

At ur current level, you not only have experienced this many times over but will continue to experience it UNTIL you're reached the stage WHERE you are ACKNOWLEDGED as the best at what you do AND carry that confidence around.

It doesn't matter in which stage u r in, it could be at a lower stage, a middle stage or high end stage.

But in every stage u r in, you have to be the GREATEST.

Women basically will rationalise that u r ruggedly handsome even when u r short and ugly simply because to her (and those around her) acknowledge that u r the greatest.

Even with that, to keep those women around, leadership skills that's empowering is essential.

So it's 2 things, be an acknowledged great man and an accomplished leader.

Both can be learned and it has nothing to do with being dominant nor passive - this is where Rollo has it wrong.
Women are looking for guys at the top, especially professionally. But it has pros and cons. As a guy at the top, you have to tiptoe around because everyone is expecting you to be squeaky clean and not be inappropriate. Youre more of a target by the #metoo movement and women trying to get a payday. Eventually, you'll get replaced because female hypergamy is rampant.

A large majority of men I know who are at the top have been with the same woman for many years. I think they know that fvcking around has more costs than benefits. They can bang anyone but at the same time they can't bang anyone. Think of pro athletes. Yeah, they can bang any woman. But nowadays they have really tight security around them, and they take a lot of precautions around women. They are TARGETS. Guys at the top cannot go on fvcking sprees as much as people think they can.

I'm not fully convinced that women are always on their best behavior around the alpha guy they are fvcking. A lot of alphas have negative qualities, like being jerks, cheating, and not making wise decisions.

Women at first like the alpha because he's c0cky, good looking, and not a wuss, but if he has negative qualities, the woman will eventually go back to a more beta guy they were with before. This may or may not be true, but it seems like there are a lot of alpha widows out there because they have INITIAL attraction to the guy but then soon found out more about him and left. I'm willing to bet that many women who cheat on their husbands look back and realize it wasn't worth it. Especially when the alpha kicks them to the curb after he gets what he wants.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are looking for guys at the top, especially professionally. But it has pros and cons. As a guy at the top, you have to tiptoe around because everyone is expecting you to be squeaky clean and not be inappropriate. Youre more of a target by the #metoo movement and women trying to get a payday. Eventually, you'll get replaced because female hypergamy is rampant.

A large majority of men I know who are at the top have been with the same woman for many years. I think they know that fvcking around has more costs than benefits. They can bang anyone but at the same time they can't bang anyone. Think of pro athletes. Yeah, they can bang any woman. But nowadays they have really tight security around them, and they take a lot of precautions around women. They are TARGETS. Guys at the top cannot go on fvcking sprees as much as people think they can.

I'm not fully convinced that women are always on their best behavior around the alpha guy they are fvcking. A lot of alphas have negative qualities, like being jerks, cheating, and not making wise decisions.

Women at first like the alpha because he's c0cky, good looking, and not a wuss, but if he has negative qualities, the woman will eventually go back to a more beta guy they were with before. This may or may not be true, but it seems like there are a lot of alpha widows out there because they have INITIAL attraction to the guy but then soon found out more about him and left. I'm willing to bet that many women who cheat on their husbands look back and realize it wasn't worth it. Especially when the alpha kicks them to the curb after he gets what he wants.
A real Alpha whose getting around won't treat her that good, because she's already shown him she's a scoundrel by cheating with him. He will have his fun, but he won't hold onto her. She'd be a idiot to try to leave to him.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the forbidden fruit of strange ass provides a thrill unique to it.

Some folks will often hurl themselves into chaos for a variety of reasons.

They’ll also step back from the ledge with a compliment of other reasons.

I think it has a lot to do with timing. When things flow and just ‘click’ it’s an intoxicating state of being.

When a brief glance and a locking of eyes, sparks a cascading of tingles, getting wet, getting hard, exciting the mind to ponder ‘what if’ or ‘fvck it’, taking action of ‘being in the moment’ creating an experience and memory of a lifetime.

These are the moments to live for.

I was super judgemental about folks who had affairs. That was until I met an unhappy fiancé, who rented a house on some land that we just finished throwing an event on. I was the last man standing, packing up after a month of being on the land. It’s getting late, I ask if it’s cool for me to break down my camp in the morning. She checks with land mates - all good.

We were hanging out, bantering, one thing led to another, and after a night of fun times, in the morning she said ‘those were firsts’, I looked at her, ‘huh?’
‘That was the first vaginal orgasm I ever had!’
What?!
‘Yeah, and that was the first multiple orgasm I ever had !!’
You’re kidding...
‘My legs were shaking !!’
Yeah, I remember...

‘Let’s do it again !!!’

I’m like, ahhhh, I need to go,...
(I was feeling a lot of cognitive dissonance with my identity and integrity. It took a while to get sorted.)

Within a couple weeks, she broke off the engagement and moved out of one of the prettiest 200 acres of forest I’ve had the pleasure of being in.

And then she proceeded to blow up my phone.

We would have hooked up more but I had an important project that took priority and I couldn’t make the time. I also did not want to be her next monkey branch. So I let it cool off a bit.

Now it’s about frame control. Every few weeks she keeps texting me with a relationship tone, and whenever I sexualize the convo, she doesn’t follow.

oh well,..

So now I see affairs in a different light, that at times it can provide clarity on:

Want what you have,
Have what you want,
Or lose.

Given the choice, I think most would choose to be winners.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

There's actually no such thing as being alpha. It's all made up in ur minds.

The truth is, there's a dominant and passive personality.

Both hv their pros and cons.

Yet both offer a variety of greatness.

I think everyone here would be better off not thinking in terms of Alpha or Beta, it is highly misleading and purely a made up fantasy created by NERDS.

Women are never satisfied.

That's a fact of life.

What I mentioned in my previous posting is not full proved or a guarantee but it is the most likely outcome.

As for a woman being continously attracted to you, I think that's being highly delusional, No. 1, it is men who loose interest in their partner and from there we by default "soft-dismissed" our partners.

That's when things start to actually go downhill.

It's because many men and women has a screwed up version of what a relationship entails.

Men, especially most of you here, worship the ground women walk on.

Just look at 1 of the threads on here, 2 pictures of the ugliest women were posted and the poster calls for appreciation ?

You want answers, I can give it, but can you accept it?

Most of you can't because you're been under constant programming and are actually living in a world made up by feminine imperative.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its really simple:

If you're alpha you will totally understand what Rollo is referring to.

If you're beta, you are trying to reason with why your woman cheated on you and you'll never figure it out.

End of story. Dont want to get cheated on? Be the best option that she cant afford to lose because she knows she will never replace you.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One has to remember Rollo uses alpha and beta as a placeholder. Everyone will argue why women cheat.

From my viewpoint it is simple. I don't care why she cheated. It is unacceptable behavior. She no longer exists to me. See, I'm not afraid of living my entire life alone. I control my life. People are free to be a part of it or get out. I do not tolerate disrespect.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I care that she cheated?
1. It is a perfectly logical instinct. If she is cheating I have no guarantee of paternity. I will not waste my time, energy, and resources unknowingly on another man's offspring.
2. Respect is a necessity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reasons men and women cheat are a lot more similar than the reasons men and women select their mates. Cheating is much more a psychological/sociological phenomenon than a biological/anthropological one.
Some have a need for scandal. Also some have that need for guilty pleasures in doing things they know is not a good idea.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The reasons men and women cheat are a lot more similar than the reasons men and women select their mates. Cheating is much more a psychological/sociological phenomenon than a biological/anthropological one.
That's not entirely correct.

It's more biological for women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's only more biological for a woman, if her husband hasn't given her any children...assuming she selected him. Otherwise, male and female motivations for cheating(especially in modern society) are much more similar.
It's not only limited to just children.

If you put ur mind and dwell deeper into ur experiences, take a helicopter view of it, you'll see its more then meet the eye.

Women's motivation boils down to a singularity, everything she does or do will fall in-line with the feminine imperative.

Sure, you can train her or even teach her but in the end, her biology will supercede everything else, hence the reason why men are always completely taken aback as the relationship progresses.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not only limited to just children.

If you put ur mind and dwell deeper into ur experiences, take a helicopter view of it, you'll see its more then meet the eye.

Women's motivation boils down to a singularity, everything she does or do will fall in-line with the feminine imperative.

Sure, you can train her or even teach her but in the end, her biology will supercede everything else, hence the reason why men are always completely taken aback as the relationship progresses.
Its not all biology imho. Its the current programming. You wouldn't even be you if you were born in a different culture and a different family.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Its not all biology imho. Its the current programming. You wouldn't even be you if you were born in a different culture and a different family.
I'm talking abt women.

As for men, in a feminine society, most certainly social conditioning plays a role - where cuckolding is being rationalised.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, but I'm more than happy to entertain your view if you're willing to elaborate.

Personally, I was lied to by women, about their marital/relationship status, when I was single, but for the same reason men lie about such things. I was a man with options who didn't need to plow another man's field, and if they wanted me as a playmate, they knew they couldn't tell me the truth....right away.

Men tend to have a more scarcity mindset, and are less likely to keep a stable. Fear of loss keeps them "loyal" ...the ones who are...and that's not really loyalty, no matter what they tell themselves. Loyalty comes from a sense of honor, and a man who needs to plow another man's field feels unbound by honor.

Men and women are disloyal because they're weak.
It's nothing to do with weakness.

Rather it's the strength of women.

I've written on this previously, refer here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/brace-yourselves-controversial.262955/post-2680637

Ironically it's in reply to you.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Science doesn't back up your assertion.