Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo is right

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In The Rational Male he says there is no magic bullet. No standard one size fits all strategy to obtaining an alpha mindset. It requires hard work and developing the strategy that works for you. Nothing worthwhile comes easily.

See, I discovered the red pill while trying to find the quick fix. The magic bullet. I found my issues run much deeper. So, the work has begun and will continue.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this today. You have to create your own strategy of game through resources, observations, and testing. Then find what works best for you based on your unique personality.

R

Ranger

Senior to game is the ability to “see”.
The world that we learned and were taught is an illusion. Everything I’ve run into so far. See through the facade is the goal.

All you beliefs were never yours to start with. Starting with Rollo is a fine start.

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone enlighten me on the ‘red pill’, is there some literature on this forum? I’m new here and reading quite a lot so this has spiked my interest.

R

Ranger

Rollo Tomassi, “The Rational Male”

Consider it the primer on this subject. Read it or listen to it on Audible. It’s a must.
Read it, then start participating.

Red pill was the pill Neo took to escape the matrix.
This is another universe here.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone enlighten me on the ‘red pill’, is there some literature on this forum? I’m new here and reading quite a lot so this has spiked my interest.
ahh schitt these guys are fuhkin with ya.....hit up your local street level dealer, they got all ya need. DeezBrah where ya at ghetto boy?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi, “The Rational Male”

Consider it the primer on this subject. Read it or listen to it on Audible. It’s a must.
Read it, then start participating.

Red pill was the pill Neo took to escape the matrix.
This is another universe here.
The issue I have always had with Rollo, on this forum and otherwise, was that he was never really in the game at all. He has been married forever and most of his ideas couldn't come from real experience, but regurgitations and anecdotal evidence maybe because his wife is super into him.

R

Ranger

The issue I have always had with Rollo, on this forum and otherwise, was that he was never really in the game at all. He has been married forever and most of his ideas couldn't come from real experience, but regurgitations and anecdotal evidence maybe because his wife is super into him.
He has a radio show and is with some pretty heavy hitters in the red pill world. Einstein never made a nuke either or travelled the speed of light. Doesn’t mean he can’t see the obvious

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a radio show and is with some pretty heavy hitters in the red pill world. Einstein never made a nuke either or travelled the speed of light. Doesn’t mean he can’t see the obvious
Doesn't mean ****.

It's easy to sit on your couch and theorize, and if you are charizmatic enough and a good writer you can spew out words that may seem like they must be 100% true. However, if they aren't coming from a source of real world experience it really is just conjecture. If I want advice on what womEn respond to I will talk to someone with a lot of experience with many of them, not someone with experience with a small handful.

R

Ranger

Doesn't mean ****.

It's easy to sit on your couch and theorize, and if you are charizmatic enough and a good writer you can spew out words that may seem like they must be 100% true. However, if they aren't coming from a source of real world experience it really is just conjecture. If I want advice on what womEn respond to I will talk to someone with a lot of experience with many of them, not someone with experience with a small handful.
So which part do you have disagreements with?
Please list the parts that you feel are incorrect or a bit off.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He always considered himself one to be able to speak to being Alpha, but I don't know what he thinks gives him the authority to do so. If he was a Navy Seal body builder who has banged hundreds of chicks, I'm all ears but he isn't. He has never even talked about going out and testing his metal, he just talks with authority and the more easily influenced just go with it.

R

Ranger

He always considered himself one to be able to speak to being Alpha, but I don't know what he thinks gives him the authority to do so. If he was a Navy Seal body builder who has banged hundreds of chicks, I'm all ears but he isn't. He has never even talked about going out and testing his metal, he just talks with authority and the more easily influenced just go with it.
You obviously haven’t read the book. He’s not even a little bit like that. It’s not even about PUA junk.
It’s not even about any of that.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously haven’t read the book. He’s not even a little bit like that. It’s not even about PUA junk.
It’s not even about any of that.
No, haven't read the book, obviously but I've heard him on the manosphere speaking with authority on how to alpha thos or that red pill blue pill blah blah. I think they take the Alpha **** too far. Just chill the f*ck out, go for what you want, whether it is work wise, girls etc. And leave the analysis of what ot Alpha to the nerds who aren't. Thinking about that **** too much decidedly makes you a beta, queta, feta, gamma what f*cking ever.

R

Ranger

No, haven't read the book, obviously but I've heard him on the manosphere speaking with authority on how to alpha thos or that red pill blue pill blah blah. I think they take the Alpha **** too far. Just chill the f*ck out, go for what you want, whether it is work wise, girls etc. And leave the analysis of what ot Alpha to the nerds who aren't. Thinking about that **** too much decidedly makes you a beta, queta, feta, gamma what f*cking ever.
Then until you read it and find out for yourself, your opinion has limited value. If you know a better book to use as a primer for a new guy to get unplugged with then you should recommend it. What about his words do you disagree with? Which concepts?
Anyone can sit on a couch, push some buttons, and have nothing to offer.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to read the book. Rule of thumb, you take everything as face value, you dissect it and form you opinion. This isn’t as easy as it sounds because right around the corner there is ALWAYS and new seemingly genius perspective or add on that’s shapes your belief. Why comment on something you have hardly any knowledge on? Rollo was a “rockstar” on his twenties and has “banged” a lot of women according to the literature. It’s a very insightful, in depth book(s). All three books will surprise you I believe. It will confirm certain things you believe, changed your outlook/perspective on a lot of topics and make you LAUGH, educate you, introduce things you never even thought of I guarantee that... he’s a very intellectual funny guy. Truly the red pill . My hats off to him in the fullest.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is not my only source of course. I have read other books. Book of Pook. No More Mr. Nice Guy. How to Be A 3% Man. Currently going through the DJ Bible.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I suggest getting the first two to begin with. I had already taken the red pill being here before his second book came out, so I resonated better with it. It has some very good information as well. Didn't know of the third one, need to check into that. Rollo is awesome, IMO...If I'm not mistaken he is the one who has "Return of Kings" online too. Good stuff.