Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roided Dudes and Fake Boobs: Appealing or a Turn Off?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no one enjoys working out and watching their diet. It's a pain/gain thing. No one does it for fun. But it can be justified.

But if a guy is taking Roids on top of that then it makes absolutely no sense unless you're trying to impress other people (women, or men if you're gay). And he's sacrificing his own health to impress other people which is extra-simpish.

Working out naturally to impress women is ok. I'd still advocate doing it for mental health - healthy body/healthy mind. But taking Roids can't be justified as anything other than trying to impress women.

It would be like a Brazilian twerker with butt injections telling you that she just got them to look cool, and she doesn't care about men. You'd roll your eyes I'd hope.
Yes and no.

Probably in most cases men take roids for the reasons you mentioned, and if he looks unnatural then yes the underlining reason is what you say. Then again there are TRT and athletes which are different stories.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women who take care of themselves and are actively trying to improve their fitness, hobbies and financial stability.

People can be insecure and have made poor decisions in the past.

I don't judge as long as folks are trying to grow.

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
Well it looks like no one answered the question! Are hot chicks into the 'roided/jacked look?

I just don't see any evidence that this is true generally speaking. I think the jacked action hero look appeals more to men's ideals than to women's.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend who was a trainer for 20 years said the guys who were bodybuilders were such prima donnas about their bodies and their appearance, that she couldn't stand them.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Competitive advantage...taking drugs puts you way above people who don’t use .
I remember a woman on this very forum talking about how the steroid bodybuilder literally made her feel safe wherever they went.
I’ve seen dudes on roids that don’t look like body builders ,but they do look like killing machines that you don’t want to activate

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember in this topic; for those that don't know... roids come in all different strengths and effects.

never play with them until you learn. it's very easy for a newbie to mess themself up real bad.

can improve your life or ruin it, be smart.

think nitrous in a honda engine vs just running better fuel.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....But people aren't cars and steroids aren't fuel.

These are drugs that mess with the fundamental building blocks of your masculinity.

Now, if you've got a micro-penis, no libido and you're 5 foot tall then maybe steroids are worth it and you've got nothing to lose.

But steroids are a dangerous and addictive "wonder drug." It's a drug addiction. You can argue moderation just like any other drug, but it's a slippery slope.

It's not too dissimilar to meth in its addictive potential. People love meth because of the way it makes them feel (their mind becomes much more stimulated and active) and they feel like they are reaching their full intellectual and energy potential. They can clean their own bathrooms for hours.

Bonus of meth is that it doesn't mess with your T levels, even tho it destroys other parts of your body. At least meth heads can bang for hours non-stop. Steroid's effect on the libido is much less predictable. Your nuts will shrink and slowly atrophy, that's for sure. I've heard steroids can elevate and then crush a man's libido. It zig zags.
what you know is correct, there is more you can learn and some of it ends up with good results.

you told that you think TRT is good for over 40. why do you think that?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an older friend in his mid-40's who's currently on TRT. He says it's like an elixir of youth. It's a cream he rubs on his arm. He also told me that it's shrunk his nuts down to the size of raisins.

Now here's where it gets weird. He actually started posting pictures of himself on facebook in make-up and women's clothing. Is it the effects of the TRT simultaneously shooting his estrogen levels up? It might be. Prior to his cross-dressing, this guy was an ultra masculine Russian dude.
Test; classic TRT can do what he tells. I posted a few times about Proviron. It doesn't have the problems your friend tells. If it's something you are interested in feel free to PM me. Provi gets used by builders for exactly the problem that your friend has. The only negative is that one must do cardio, but that's should be a given anyway.

I am older than 40s... but wish I would have figured this out when in my 20s and 30s...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He also told me that it's shrunk his nuts down to the size of raisins.
That's because he didn't use HCG a couple weeks after starting his trt to keep his testicles active.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gynecomastia is not a major concern for HCG usage. The condition is a result of high estrogen. Being on TRT will raise his estrogen anyways(more test = more estrogen). He may or may not need to take an inhibitor for the excess estrogen regardless of the HCG.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m also considering trt in old age (60+)
some guys get on TRT as early as 35
I wondered if they tried reversing their hormones naturally.
I know you can do it because I’ve done it, I’ve dieted down to 10-15% bf using resistance training and cardio , and man you can really feel that confidence and vigor .

You feel unstoppable when your hormones are firing on all cylinders