Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Robert Kraft marries a woman 34 years younger!

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
Game is a combination of looks, money, status, and persona. Robert Kraft has money and status.
Maybe persona too. Competitive, hard nosed business man.

Would you rather be an ordinary guy with ordinary income but look like a Chad, or be a billionaire, but famous, and just average looking?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot if women don’t care about looks. See below:

Accurate video. To summarize- women mate based off 5 archetypes:

Opportunist - “Clout chaser”

Sex Appeal - “I want to fvck him”

Confidence - “He has balls of steel”

Social Proof - “Wow everyone likes him”

Charisma - “Master at game / charm”
Bob Kraft likely has 3 or 4 out of the 5, to make up for his looks.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would imagine that she knew about his taste for "rub & tug", and proceeded to demonstrate that her skills in it are worthy of a big free-agent contract. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just remembered that I have a friend in Boston in his mid-50s who has a wife that age.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To summarize- women mate based off 5 archetypes:

Opportunist - “Clout chaser”

Sex Appeal - “I want to fvck him”

Confidence - “He has balls of steel”

Social Proof - “Wow everyone likes him”

Charisma - “Master at game / charm”
Bob Kraft likely has 3 or 4 out of the 5, to make up for his looks.
Robert Kraft would be appealing to a clout chasing Opportunist. He doesn't have Sex Appeal. I'd say he has Confidence. Social Proof is there. Charisma a maybe. Yes, 3-4 out of 5.

Would you rather be an ordinary guy with ordinary income but look like a Chad, or be a billionaire, but famous, and just average looking?
A lot if women don’t care about looks. See below:
From high school through ages 35-40, looks matter most. Somewhere around 35-40 is when wealth starts to overtake looks. A lot of women in their 30s are Provider Hunters, especially if they are single moms. A 33 year old woman will be into a 40 year old man at least equally on wealth and looks, and more on wealth if she's looking longer term.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She looks like an alien. A billionaire owner of an NFL team and that's the best you can do??

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No because I am a billionaire. I could do a lot better than that.
I thought guys here said money buys you no sexual desire, alpha f__, beta bux and all that. Maybe this woman represents a compromise of sorts. Or maybe Kraft should hit the gym? I'm sure he has access to a few.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh. He’s old as fvck. She at least looks like she has class. A 20 year old thot will just blow all his money and act a fool.
The NFL might turn out to have a lot of widow owners, like this one:

BensonHero.jpg

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like an alien. A billionaire owner of an NFL team and that's the best you can do??
A doctor is nothing to sneeze at and for her age she is hot, have you seen the average 40-50-year old woman? yikes
Belive it or not but he could probably marry younger and hotter, but when you're in the "Billionaires" club your wife has to be asset in meetings and social functions. That hot 25 year old bimbo at the club probably wouldn't be able to follow a conversation between Kraft and Bezos just saying