CamaroMike
Don Juan
Alright I just bought a new car, the SS, and I need some advice on how to get some road head from chicks. Share a story, advice, whatever-
-Mike
-Mike
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Where did you get ricer from? Plastic? I know how to drive a manual. What car do you drive?Originally posted by xanderbaz
Ricer. Plastic Supra... And bragging about an automatic? Get a pair and learn to drive with manual transmission.![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hahaha, you drive an automatic sports car. All the stickers in the world won't save your ricer import from being murdered at the hands of my 98 Camaro. I'm not stock, and I actually have the coordination to use the clutch and my right handOriginally posted by digitalrat
Thats why I love my auto supra. I can get head from your sister, finger her and still race and beat you.
hehe
No, you got it wrong. You're ugly. And because you're ugly, you have different standards on ugliness than everyone else (because they all look better than you).Originally posted by bigtymer
both of those cars are ugly also.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Transfers the power from the engine to the wheels... although front wheel drive cars use a transaxle and not a transmission.Originally posted by Jester
transmissions, what do they do
OH MY GOD!! THat is like the 3rd funniest joke i've ever heard in my life. ROFLMAOOriginally posted by Jester
transmissions, what do they do
I didnt get mad. I didnt ask "What kind of car do you have?" just so I could say "You have a slow piece of shiit!" I was just wondering what you drive. Thats it. People talking shiit about my car or that it's auto doesnt bother me anymore.Originally posted by xanderbaz
I love it when they get pissed off... I was just joking. Notice the smilie?
Anyways, I was more saying that you might know how to, but you're not used to it. Anyways, all good racers that I know drive manual for several reasons.
I have two cars:
A 1967 Ford Mustang, and a 1997 VW Golf GTI... Both very fast.![]()
Now, when you say if its pre 1994 tells me that you think that their arent any 93' supras. Which tells me that you know nothing about my car. I have an MKIV 93'. Now you think "rice" means anything from Japan. I don't have 1 sticker on my car.Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Hahaha, you drive an automatic sports car. All the stickers in the world won't save your ricer import from being murdered at the hands of my 98 Camaro. I'm not stock, and I actually have the coordination to use the clutch and my right hand
As for my sister, I know she has higher standards than kids who use their car as a vessel for getting laid. My car is purely for driving enjoyment.
What year is your Supra? If it's pre 1994 go and hang yourself for being a moron![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.