"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Road Head

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Alright I just bought a new car, the SS, and I need some advice on how to get some road head from chicks. Share a story, advice, whatever-

-Mike
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
get a GF or a huge slut

generally both will do it

but it isnt anything that special, you just want to tell your friends that you got it.
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Roadjob, woo-hoo!
Actually I know a few girls that gave those to a few fellas at my school and all of them were pretty damn slutty. Go figure.
It's true that it's one of those things you only want to brag about. It can be really annoying, since she's sucking on your kielbasa while you're doing 45+... Wierd stuff can happen so be really, really careful.
 

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AHAHAHAHAHAH! That was really funny!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I don't want to get road head in my 5 speed Camaro, cause I might f*ck it up by hitting something. Plus shifting doesn't work with a girls mouth over your sausage. I'll gank the parent's automatic Mercedes for road head ;)
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Thats why I love my auto supra. I can get head from your sister, finger her and still race and beat you.

hehe
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Ricer. Plastic Supra... And bragging about an automatic? Get a pair and learn to drive with manual transmission. :)
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by xanderbaz
Ricer. Plastic Supra... And bragging about an automatic? Get a pair and learn to drive with manual transmission. :)
Where did you get ricer from? Plastic? I know how to drive a manual. What car do you drive?
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
I love it when they get pissed off... I was just joking. Notice the smilie?
Anyways, I was more saying that you might know how to, but you're not used to it. Anyways, all good racers that I know drive manual for several reasons.
I have two cars:
A 1967 Ford Mustang, and a 1997 VW Golf GTI... Both very fast. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by digitalrat
Thats why I love my auto supra. I can get head from your sister, finger her and still race and beat you.

hehe
Hahaha, you drive an automatic sports car. All the stickers in the world won't save your ricer import from being murdered at the hands of my 98 Camaro. I'm not stock, and I actually have the coordination to use the clutch and my right hand ;)

As for my sister, I know she has higher standards than kids who use their car as a vessel for getting laid. My car is purely for driving enjoyment.

What year is your Supra? If it's pre 1994 go and hang yourself for being a moron :p
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bigtymer
both of those cars are ugly also.
No, you got it wrong. You're ugly. And because you're ugly, you have different standards on ugliness than everyone else (because they all look better than you).
Man, don't you ever call my cars ugly. :D
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'd take the 67 Stang any day. The GTI is really not my style, but I'm sure when you floor it you get pressed back in the seat. That's all that really matters :D
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
My Golf has a 200-hp 2.8-liter dohc 24v V6 engine... Go figure. I use it as my day car (although I installed some sick neons underneath it :D).
Mustang's what I drive around on nights and weekends... Mostly because I don't want to put too much mileage on it. I want to keep it in top shape. Mustang's motor is a 320-hp 390cid 4V V-8. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Jester
transmissions, what do they do
Transfers the power from the engine to the wheels... although front wheel drive cars use a transaxle and not a transmission.

As long as the car is driven by the rear wheels, it's ok by me. I feel sorry for all those ricers still putting drag slicks on the wrong end of the car.
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by xanderbaz
I love it when they get pissed off... I was just joking. Notice the smilie?
Anyways, I was more saying that you might know how to, but you're not used to it. Anyways, all good racers that I know drive manual for several reasons.
I have two cars:
A 1967 Ford Mustang, and a 1997 VW Golf GTI... Both very fast. :D
I didnt get mad. I didnt ask "What kind of car do you have?" just so I could say "You have a slow piece of shiit!" I was just wondering what you drive. Thats it. People talking shiit about my car or that it's auto doesnt bother me anymore. :)
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
Hahaha, you drive an automatic sports car. All the stickers in the world won't save your ricer import from being murdered at the hands of my 98 Camaro. I'm not stock, and I actually have the coordination to use the clutch and my right hand ;)

As for my sister, I know she has higher standards than kids who use their car as a vessel for getting laid. My car is purely for driving enjoyment.

What year is your Supra? If it's pre 1994 go and hang yourself for being a moron :p
Now, when you say if its pre 1994 tells me that you think that their arent any 93' supras. Which tells me that you know nothing about my car. I have an MKIV 93'. Now you think "rice" means anything from Japan. I don't have 1 sticker on my car.

Also, my comment on fingering your sister while driving doesnt mean that I meet her in my car.

What do you have on your 98 Camaro? Dont make excuses not to say what modifications you have, its the fukking internet.

But, hey no hard feelings. ;) It's easy to talk shiit over the internet.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top