Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Risk... from another angle

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mystery.....you are absolutly F***ing right

You helped me realize that i am way to depend on this board for answers and they are not in here, i need to get out there.....i'l tell myself i come here for motivation but deep down i believe alot of it (recently at least) has been about dependency which i despise....i gotta change, thanks for the post

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risk taking is essential. However, a single experience can be percieved in many ways. That's why guidance is required. If it was all a matter of experience then all AFC who put effort would become natural DJs eventually. There isn't a single right path. Lessons learned from experiences can be taken as steps towards improvement or detriment.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree here. I think learning and experience are both just as important.

Its all too well to learn by experience, but like they say, the best way of learning is to learn from other peoples mistakes.

Taking your analogy of wilderness survival: If a newbie was left in a rainforest without any clothes or equipment, they would die. But if the newbie learnt a little about survival, understood the basics, then gained knowledge of other peoples experiences, he would survive for longer.

In most of my own experiences, I've done best when I learn a little from other peoples experience, try it out for myself, then learn from my experiences.

The advantage of learning from other people before entering the field is that you don't have to re-invent the wheel by yourself. You understand the basics, you know the principles, and its up to yourself to adapt to the situation.

I do acknowledge that in many cases, people on this board spend too much time learning and too little time experiencing. For those people having a bit of field experience will be valuable, but this shouldn't suggest people can be taught effectively by experience alone. A lot of time and energy can be saved by recieving some basic training before heading out.