Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rip Stephen Hawking

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-43398187
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/03/stephen-hawking-is-still-underrated/555590/

He met his future wife, Jane Wilde, in college, before he was diagnosed with life-altering disease. She stayed with him, and they had three children.

He wasn't much in the way of looks, or money, and he didn't have any status yet. It was his later fame that drove he and Jane apart. She hated being famous. They grew apart, and he left her for one of his nurses:

The second marriage was tumultuous, turbulent, and scandalous. It lasted six years.

Then he went back to Jane, and they were together until he died.

Rest in Peace, DJ Hawking

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stephen Hawking is Albern Eistain of our era. I hope we will get more minds like of him. Rest in peace my fellow earthling. We are many countries, many nationalities, but we are one. And one we go, together along this path of life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stephen Hawking is Albern Eistain of our era.
I used to read some physicists forums, and there seemed to be a consensus there that there were a lot better minds in physics, and that Stephen Hawking was revered mainly because he was famous. I don't know enough about the subject to know whether or not that it true, but that's what they said.

Be that as it may, I can't help but be impressed by his perseverence in the face of his ALS. He must have suffered a lot in life, and like you, I wish him peace.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting looking at him and his first wife. He married her young and although she fvcked around on him, she never completely lost interest in him.
If you look at the ages of the people involved, these people grew up in a previous era, they're fairly "old school". Those of us who grew up in earlier times seem to understand more readily the value of continuing relationships. The kids dismissively call this "blue pill" now, in favor of the hookup culture, but they don't really understand what it is they're throwing away.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and her fvcking around on him

It's interesting looking at him and his first wife. He married her young and although she fvcked around on him, she never completely lost interest in him.
Cause he wanted her to **** around, cause he couldn't ;)

The guy an inspiration for these points:

He showed that no matter the disabilities and challenges mental or physical:
1) you could get a girlfriend and laid
2) you can be successful in business (his books being the most sold on the matter)
3) a sense of humour is a great weapon
4) you can have kids
5) you can become famous

In short... he's an inspiration of determination, will power, human success.

How can such a small guy be so BIG

PS: what he wrote on was really interesting and inspired movies (interstellar)

To zekko: probably there are bigger minds but they likely labrats... they don't go out in public. Albert Einstein wasn't the greatest of his era... he did publish life changing material but there were bigger people in his time and smarter who made stronger contribution...but we don't remember them. Einstein had a PR/Marketing mind with his genius, like Hawking.

Last edited:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God did get his ass though...for being an Atheist ...RIP... smart ? I don't think so..

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
God did get his ass though...for being an Atheist ...RIP... smart ? I don't think so..
He is smart, it is a fact.

Nothing wrong being an atheist. It's his free will to choose what he believes in.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A) Free will does not exist B) he is a fool who does not believe in God. (the ultimate alpha) "The fool says in his heart there is no God.They are corrupt.their deeds are vile;there is no one who does good. C) Hawking was a fool.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and her fvcking around on him

Offcourse she didn't completely lose interest in him.. He was a celebrity, had status and value.. If he was just another dude, she would have left him to rot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offcourse she didn't completely lose interest in him.. He was a celebrity, had status and value.. If he was just another dude, she would have left him to rot.
I don't think he was a celebrity though when they first got together, or when he first was diagnosed with ALS. IIRC.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he was a celebrity though when they first got together, or when he first was diagnosed with ALS. IIRC.
He was a student with a dream

It's implied in the book which made the movie that he pushed his wife towards falling in love/extra affairs.

Because he was too advanced in his disease, she had to take care of him (he's a baby), and 3 kids.

So a woman with 1 income, 4 dependant , no sex.

He also started to fall for his nurse (who he married and was beaten, violated)

So his first wife who was still a friend and was always good to him and him to her, father of his kids.

Of course she'll come back to make sure he's fine.

It's called caring (and making sure their kids know their father in a positive light)

Woman are not all about money lol.

His ex wives was their with her lover when he was knighted.

Note: she was married 30 years to him... would you live 30 years with a woman in his condition)

Jane (the first wive) is still married to her lover (the guy who aided her and hawking)

It's hawking who filed for divorce of Jane.

During hawking 2nd marriage of 10 years, he didn't talk to his family.

Hawking and Jane love story is exceptional

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the fact that Hawking was famous and renowned for his intelligence sort of nullifies any credit we'd give to his woman for staying with him. If he was just a normal person who was crippled, would she?

As far as him and Albert Einstein.. I think the link below shows he gets the better of him :)