Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Right arm vs Left Arm?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason ive noticed in the past month or two ( maybe it was before then i dont remember..) that my right arm has a somewhat larger size then my left... do yall have any info or tips on this and how to make them even? ive only been using barbell for a couple weeks now...

Also is it possible for ur arms to get smaller after u go to sleep? lol. i mean i did biceps and legs on friday and they were looking good yesterday but now my right arm looks smaller...(unless its just my imagination..) but it was looking pretty good last night...

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im left handed, so my left arm is bigger. Its like this for a lot of people. Even before i started going to the gym.

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing to do if you want them closer to the same size is keep the weight exactly the same for all one-armed exercises. As long as it's not freakish looking there really is nothing to worry about, of course.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play certain sports like baseball, hockey, golf, etc then I think it's possible that one could be a little bigger than the other, like in Hockey I shoot left handed so my left arm is just a little bigger, but not much though.