Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ridiculous sjw article on toxic masulinity

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's ridiculous about it?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that is defined as "toxic masculinity" in that article is exatly what I saw any time there was a woman in charge.

Something like bashing as dissidents thow who suggested an alternative view as much as using manipulation and bullying to get ahead on someone.

The only things I saw with a man in command was prolonging working time and effort to match the goal once it was not sure if such goal was to be matched within the dead line.

Not saying that a toxic environment doesnt allow to work properly, just saying that those red flags in my experience are more common if a female lead environment than a male lead one.

I also find it funny how they bash man for having a "winner takes it all mentality" when actually such mentality is the most fair things existing meaning that he who reach the goal gets the rewards.

When it comes of women the winner takes it all goes way beyond that, meaning that those who dont win are seen as lesser individuals even outisde such task.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toxic masculinity doesn't exist. It's a made up concept used to attack, demean, and seize power from men.

Mercilessly mock anyone who uses it.
There is this thing along the same lines, where your either "gay" ( helps them ) or a "mysogenist". I guess I'm a mysogenist, they got the puzzy and I got the dyck. Very simple.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as toxic masculinity, this is just a mirror concept of feminists. I grew up playing competitive sports and when in the heat of the game it was cut throat as hell , but after the game we shook hands and actually if someone didn't see us during the game they would think we were all best friends. Even today if I run into a guy I played against in my youth we start talking about how great those times were and start talking with each other about our current day lives almost like we were some sort of old friends that ran into each other after not seeing each other for years. Women on the other hand will hate a competitor of theirs for the rest of their lives, they are the true scorched earth loving nut jobs and even when they win they have problems winning gracefully, they simply do not respect their vanquished. The concept of toxic masculinity mirrors this female behavior.