Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Richard the Frog......is he banned? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I always look at it like this..........it is up to the YOU, the individual to determine how the Richard's in the world make you feel and how you react to them. Richard is a very interesting person, that shared a lot of personal stories that I enjoyed. I don't agree with his mode of operation exactly, but its his not mine. It doesn't matter if you agreed with him or not, its about what you can learn from a guy like Richard. Sometimes its best to just sit back and observe. Practice a little self control and don't feel the need to set him right or reply. Don't let people get to ya so easily. ;-)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best reason to not let this site turn into hookertalk.com is that under the new laws in the US, if a web site like sosuave does so much as post a link to another page where one may solicit sexual services, then the owner of sosuave is criminally guilty of human trafficking. The new law is insanely ridiculous, but as of now it is still the law.

As far as Richard goes, it is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick, so I always wanted to see this web site help him. But the dude is terminally ill.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No but mentally ill people can be unpredictable. Besides he f****d more hot girls than us...or as the fantasy goes. Walter Mitty anyone?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard was provoked, A LOT and especially this last go round. Who isn't going to fire back? With all the humble brag posting, outright boast posts, self-defeat posts, full blown black pill posts, etc Rich exposed himself in all of his insecurities. Ego at the door. Wether he is who he says he is, idk nor care. I enjoyed his posts anyways. Whatever he's doing, he's doing it right. He's got ppl mad and talking about him and i dont think it's all because he's controversial. I think it's because he is a mirror to allot of crazy on this board. Regardless, y'all fools be cool, I'm out. The game is to be sold...

Reactions: Von

Glassguy

Reaction score
Richard was provoked, A LOT and especially this last go round. Who isn't going to fire back? With all the humble brag posting, outright boast posts, self-defeat posts, full blown black pill posts, etc Rich exposed himself in all of his insecurities. Ego at the door. Wether he is who he says he is, idk nor care. I enjoyed his posts anyways. Whatever he's doing, he's doing it right. He's got ppl mad and talking about him and i dont think it's all because he's controversial. I think it's because he is a mirror to allot of crazy on this board. Regardless, y'all fools be cool, I'm out. The game is to be sold...

Dueces.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had many chances. If you want to be an idiot and childish you'll get banned. Simple as that.

This website is about men helping other men become better versions of themselves. We all have things we can work on. By insulting others because they bang 6/10 rednecks it helps no one.

We don't coddle our members, but when it's a recurring issue that spans across multiple members that makes us have to deal with pettiness, it's a hassle to deal with. He had plenty of opportunity to do better.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I K R ? ! ? !
You should consider dating bigdave, he'll give you the "princess" treatment and he'll be so attentive that he'll be at your side constantly 24/7.

Isn't that grand?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should consider dating bigdave, he'll give you the "princess" treatment and he'll be so attentive that he'll be at your side constantly 24/7.

Isn't that grand?
I’m sure he’d find some imperfection somewhere (nose slightly too small or something) and go back to dreaming of filtered photos of Instagram girls.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Isn't that grand?
I'm feeling suffocated just reading that.

I imagine that's probably how he is when he finds a woman he is into.

It's difficult finding that balance of being into someone without being overbearing.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard was responsible for Richard.

It's one thing to make repeated posts asking variations of the same question.

It's quite another thing to seek out particular members via PM (or on the open forum) & attack them personally. That's simply not cool, mature or useful. The moderators actually do an admirable job in referee-ing this kind of stuff IMO. Provoked or not we are all responsible for our own equilibrium & self control. We are responsible for what we post or message here.

No excuse for his behavior. I hope he continues to grow in his own life. I hope his house does well, I hope he sees a therapist (preferably a red pill aware man), and I hope he learns impulse control & self control.

Otherwise it is just desserts.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I imagine that's probably how he is when he finds a woman he is into.
More then likely.

If it's a woman it's pretty harmless - physically, but when it's a man then it's something to be wary.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone has had their say. Let's close this thread and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.