That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
#3 Charge too little and you get far more than you can keep up with and they are less serious about it on top of that.#1 Rich Cooper/Aaron Clarey would rather do videos on how to make yourself wealthy, but the "how do I get the girls" videos are where all the views and money are at.
#2 People value things that they pay for. There is no value in free. If you spend money, you're way more likely to put in the effort to get something out of your investment rather than sitting on ass watching an unlimited stream of videos and hoping some of it will stick.
Also, youtube is run by a bunch of pvssies and content creators are forced to go behind a pay wall in order to say what it is they really want to say.
I think they're massively overpriced for what the customer receives. As you note, most of the information is available free. But from the coach's perspective, it probably looks fair, because they likely put a lot of time and effort into doing it. If there's a lot of one to one individual coaching going on, that would have more value than just signing up for a course IMO. Not my thing though.I do believe these guys are massively overpriced. I guess they’re trying to strike while the iron’s hot and skimming the high rollers early while they can.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I wonder what kind of results they get, and how they define success?The product is their delivery and results.
It's a combination of both.I wonder what kind of results they get, and how they define success?
It seems to me this kind of thing has more to do with the student and his attitudes, work ethic, and goals than the person doing the teaching.