Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Richard Cooper charging outageous price for his private "community"

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you may be familiar with Rich Cooper as he has pretty big "manosphere" following on Youtube and Twitter. Well, today I saw he posted a tweet about joining his private community. I looked at it and thought, "Okay, cool. I'll go on there and see what people are saying." Well, turns out he charges $598 a year.

$598!!!!!!!!!!!!

He claims to have 500+ members. That's $299,000 a year he is getting for what?
"Premium Video Library"
"Monthly Q&A"
"Private Forum" Just a private Facebook group. Is it even allowed in Facebook Terms to charge to join a group on there?
"VIP Access" (whatever that means) to live broadcasts
"VIP Access" to "Online Learning Events"
Discounted Monthly "Coaching"

So, let's do a comparison here

Sosuave.net
Membership free
Hundreds of experienced members and mods actively answers questions
Public forum with moderation cutting out any bs

Rollo Tomassi charges $5 a month ($60 a year for his Patreon)

Coach Redpill charges $5 a month ($60 a year for his Patreon)

I had a bad vibe from this Rich Cooper guy for a while now. This only confirms it for me. Scamming men who are trying to improve themselves. I think its despicable.

My point? I want nembers gere to be very wary of these Redpill "content creators"

What would his response be. "Oh, my time is that valuable. If you don't want to invest in yourself...blah blah blah." That's dirty salesman talk. He's just regurgitating info that is free elsewhere.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you know how much money there is in soothing peoples ego's, etc? or reverse shaming them

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t hate. Become a content creator. Then you can charge whatever you like.
all you guys could!!

no doubt he is an OG from here, potentially still reading.....he gives away for free alot of stuff he charges for...just like the 2 rsd guys recommended by a member here.

People(guys) will insist on paying for the one on one time.

Just copycat their business model.

If I look like I'm whiteknighting(whitedamseling?) its because without one of his videos with a booklist with the rational male book I wouldn't have continued learning to the extent that I have.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has the right to charge whatever the price he wants as long as he feels it's justified.

And you, OP, have the right to buy his service for that price, or not. It's not like he's forcing you to buy it.

So what's the overall point of this post? Whining is not an alpha trait, you know.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I follow many guys in the manosphere and despite being myself white and despite a totally different upbringing I find myself much more in tune with the black producers (donovan sharpe, myron gains or kevin samuelson)...that guy richard cooper is too serious, never saw him smile, he is mad as fvck, the same rollo that was used to post here is way too serious and grumpy.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's just regurgitating info that is free elsewhere.
this is why he's (and anyone else who makes you pay for dating advice is a scam artist. and no he's not forcing anyone to buy his product. he just take advantage of the gullible men who are fans of Rollo's (men who are "redpill" now on what's going on in today's society). Rollo tells them Richard's legit. they pay cuz Rollo's is their savior. Seems to be the formula.

They tell you some legit things to make themselves appear legit. and sell themselves as the solution to all your problems ($$$). Which either turns out to be bullsht or true (the common sense free advice you can get from free forum membership) mixed with a ton of complicated nonsense on top of their advice.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these guys?

7:45 - 8:45

1:50-2:25

Sure go ahead with the cherry picking.

Chase the haters and ignore the person...given enough effort you will find someone proving that I worship satan somehow ahah

Tsar Nickolas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it weird that a guy named "John Anthony" teamed up with a guy named "Anthony Johnson" to sh*t on the rest of the manosphere?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys in the above vids seem to be bitter and I think they're reaching a bit. The guy who is commenting on the girlfriends' pictures is basically commenting on one moment frozen in time and not on hoe they really might look with more samples or seeing them in-person. Both of these guys aren't real skilled in the art of communication. They make some good points, but as I said, I think they're reaching pretty far.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I think Kevin Samuels is a good man to emulate in terms of the way he doesn't let women get away with anything, and he certainly doesn't allow them to interrupt. He's over the top, sure, but his basic handling of women is sound. Notice how they always obey. He conveys strength and frame and has zero tolerance.

He reminds me of myself, I say with all humility. ;)
I'm pretty much that way, maybe throttled back by 20%. I've got some niceness and politeness in my personality, but not to the point of allowing bs from women. Women respect a man who judges them and puts them in their place.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I think Kevin Samuels is a good man to emulate in terms of the way he doesn't let women get away with anything, and he certainly doesn't allow them to interrupt. He's over the top, sure, but his basic handling of women is sound. Notice how they always obey. He conveys strength and frame and has zero tolerance.

He reminds me of myself, I say with all humility. ;)
I'm pretty much that way, maybe throttled back by 20%. I've got some niceness and politeness in my personality, but not to the point of allowing bs from women. Women respect a man who judges them and puts them in their place.
Kevin samuels said many times how much of a beta in his youth he has been and the reasons for that, you will hardly find any honesty like that in such manosphere world, same thing donovan sharp where he has been 100% honest of his past mistakes and how at his age he still learns from other people.

Thats a total different world from those characters we're used to who pretend to be born from iron and never failed at anything.

I find ridicoulous when someone calls (not necessarily in this board) those men angry or bitter only cause they say that they have standards and most women suck at matching them...as if 80% of women right now are not a liability rather than an asset.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 Rich Cooper/Aaron Clarey would rather do videos on how to make yourself wealthy, but the "how do I get the girls" videos are where all the views and money are at.

#2 People value things that they pay for. There is no value in free. If you spend money, you're way more likely to put in the effort to get something out of your investment rather than sitting on ass watching an unlimited stream of videos and hoping some of it will stick.

Also, youtube is run by a bunch of pvssies and content creators are forced to go behind a pay wall in order to say what it is they really want to say.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich Cooper basically just regurgitates the same tropes over and over and over without much nuance. And most of the people he interviews aren't very helpful. But if you have a lot of disposible income and a discerning eye I suppose you can find some value from his content.

People who are merely in it for the money can still have something useful to say from time to time. And they can charge whatever you want, it doesn't really matter if its a high fee or not, they're not forcing anyone to pay it.

Personally I do think most content creators are full of ****...but I still watch some of them because they have much more value than MSM. If you don't think they're worth the price for their "exclusive" content, then don't pay, it's simple. Eventually I think the web 3.0 market will adjust to this and weed out the bull****ters.