Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rich Piana Dead!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! Apparently overdosed on steroids?

For all this guys faults I actually really enjoyed his videos on youtube. He offered a lot of good advice on life not just bodybuilding.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823158/Body-builder-Rich-Piana-dies-aged-46.html
No, overdosed on drugs. Steroids and hard drugs do not mix, especially when taken in the quantities they do.

In fact, you'll find out a large percentage of peope who die from alledged steroid related causes actually die from mixing hard drugs with steroids.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, overdosed on drugs. Steroids and hard drugs do not mix, especially when taken in the quantities they do.

In fact, you'll find out a large percentage of peope who die from alledged steroid related causes actually die from mixing hard drugs with steroids.
Damn. I'd be interested to know what he was taking then. I know he mentioned using adderall now and again but other than that the guy didn't even drink alcohol according to him..

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. I'd be interested to know what he was taking then. I know he mentioned using adderall now and again but other than that the guy didn't even drink alcohol according to him..
Probably Cocaine, alot of people use cocaine to stay up 24/7 and be ahead of the ''average people''

Steroid also makes you sexually deprived all the time, create heart failures etc...;

The excersice he was doing were probably extremely demanding on his body

Drugs you built tolerance to them over time and consumption, so you always need to take more and more to have the same effects

In short, with Steroid, he probably couldn't lift his D anymore, so he was taking cocaine to make his D hard again.... while boasting his ''gym prowess'' who were harder and harder on his body while his organs where failing

A healthy life style might be harder but it's more rewarding overall

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Von Have you ever taken cocaine? Yes it helps you stay awake and makes you feel good for 15 minutes but It it doesn't improve your cognitive ability, it worsens it. Also it makes it much harder to get and maintain an erection. Also I never heard of steroid causing erectile dysfunction.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said they found a white powdery substance on his nose/face and a rolled up dollar bill...also he was known to take opiods...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Von Have you ever taken cocaine? Yes it helps you stay awake and makes you feel good for 15 minutes but It it doesn't improve your cognitive ability, it worsens it. Also it makes it much harder to get and maintain an erection. Also I never heard of steroid causing erectile dysfunction.
It can most definitely...plenty of stories about having soft erections or unable to get an erection with certain steroids, usually because they aren't taken with testosterone. If you take steroids it destroys your bodies ability to create testosterone on its own but most steroids don't have the "erection" properties that testosterone does...so if you take other steroids without taking test, you end up with limp d1ck...

Also, if you are taking something that elevates estrogen levels like test or another steroid with estrogen like properties it can effect your ability to get hard. Typically anyone on test needs to take an AI unless they want elevated estrogen.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said they found a white powdery substance on his nose/face and a rolled up dollar bill...also he was known to take opiods...
Wow. So he wasn't so squeaky clean after all..

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can most definitely...plenty of stories about having soft erections or unable to get an erection with certain steroids, usually because they aren't taken with testosterone. If you take steroids it destroys your bodies ability to create testosterone on its own but most steroids don't have the "erection" properties that testosterone does...so if you take other steroids without taking test, you end up with limp d1ck...

Also, if you are taking something that elevates estrogen levels like test or another steroid with estrogen like properties it can effect your ability to get hard. Typically anyone on test needs to take an AI unless they want elevated estrogen.

I stand corrected. Cheers

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horrible news first zyzz then greg plitt and now rich piana.

It seems like if you happen to have an inch of charisma and you happen to talk and have a personal mindset instead of just showing your body, sooner or later you die.

Those others in the fitness model community that just happen to take pictures or shot videos an nothing else all seems to have better chances of survival.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horrible news first zyzz then greg plitt and now rich piana.

It seems like if you happen to have an inch of charisma and you happen to talk and have a personal mindset instead of just showing your body, sooner or later you die.

Those others in the fitness model community that just happen to take pictures or shot videos an nothing else all seems to have better chances of survival.
Plitt killed by a train but all of them used drugs in addition to steroids...see a pattern?