Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rich people suicides

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Not conspiracy fan but do you believe rich people suicides? Example linkin park music band member

I mean come on he could stop playing music and not work for rest of life

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top three most suicide-prone occupations in the US are doctor, lawyer, and dentist. Apparently money alone is not enough to keep suicidal people from offing themselves.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a doctor retire a couple of years ago and take up selling photos (artwork). He just abruptly stopped doctoring after 30+ years. He knew I was having a lot of "fun" as I was getting STD tested annually and sometimes spur of the moment test/bloodwork cause I was worried considering the hoe I knew I was with - he told me that he had never diagnosed an HIV case in his entire career and that most of them involve drug-users. He didn't understand my paranoia. He cited a lone rash of HIV cases at Arizona State one year but that's all he'd heard in years. I think he envied my having bachelor fun though, him being chained to the same wife for decades. He related his 1970s youthful escapades to me and was all Fine with my promiscuousness, his nurses assistants and other women of the office Weren't too warmed up to my reason and frequency of being there from 2010 to 2016. The women gave me looks for "not being married" and being a philanderer at My mid-30s to late 30s age. Oh was just sooo terrible in their eyes, it was so obvious. One of the young nurse's assistants left that job and got a secretary job in a very local and large tech company here and she still many years later reacted to my meeting her any day I had to meet her with disdain, like I was the lowest of the low. Sure, she was good-looking and from a "good" family (local concrete company family with longtime valuable assets) and she married a VERY wealthy high society dude. Her attitude went from innocent nurse's assistant when I first met her in 2010 to Very Rich I'm-better-than-you attitude just LUSH in the money and "social stratosphere." She rubs it in. I laugh cause I didn't rely on my family's good name to get to where I am. I didn't play the politically correct game either as she has/does to get into the "in" crowd. She gave me a massage in the patient (I forget the ailment I was there for) room and she got very touchy I remember and I was surprised at that, her attraction then. She had no t!ts, was thin/athletic (still is) and really sensual brunette, really sweet like my uncle's second wife same soft voice. She went nose-diving into the riches though, she went in full-force and still laughs at me (or looks down on me) as if I'm a poor nobody.

So this doctor quits abruptly, a shock to all his patients left to look for another. He's not suicidal though I think. A very formal and structured doc who was real hard on his son (to become a doc), I saw him lighten up more in the last 2 years I was with him as a patient. His personality seriously changed to more malleable, more enjoying life and less work. Even at 69 he wished he were out fvckin women as I was, I could tell his desire to step out and find MORE.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting all the women I an my friends have slept with or shared. Or knowing these women getting passed around and not one case of HIV to my knowledge. Condom use was scarce, HIV never scared me, but I try and stay safe anyway as much as I can. Had some slipups, but made it out ok so far

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not conspiracy fan but do you believe rich people suicides? Example linkin park music band member

I mean come on he could stop playing music and not work for rest of life
Because they have money which makes things easy for them so they dont ever have to learn how to deal woth tough situations and become mentally tough.

When tough situations hit they unravel like a ball of yarn because they dont know how to deal with it.

The extent of these people's tough decisions is what luxury car to drive today.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you have the money and prestige, then your life feels empty. A man then has two choices. One, keep striving and growing in his career or business (I.E. expand, branch out into other areas, etc.). Two, focus on family life as that usually brings a lot of pride, joy and respect to men. Well, it used to before the 21st century. The problem is, # 2 can interfere with #1 if life at the homestead is poor or FUBAR. Reason being, a divorce or family issues can destroy # 1. Thus, when a man has nothing left, they off themselves. Usually, it's due to #2, not #1 (Mac Miller, Andy Bourdain, Robin Williams). Point being, learn from these failed men and do not put yourself in the same shoes they were in. Unless you want to push yourself over the edge.