"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Rich people suicides

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Not conspiracy fan but do you believe rich people suicides? Example linkin park music band member

I mean come on he could stop playing music and not work for rest of life
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
The top three most suicide-prone occupations in the US are doctor, lawyer, and dentist. Apparently money alone is not enough to keep suicidal people from offing themselves.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I had a doctor retire a couple of years ago and take up selling photos (artwork). He just abruptly stopped doctoring after 30+ years. He knew I was having a lot of "fun" as I was getting STD tested annually and sometimes spur of the moment test/bloodwork cause I was worried considering the hoe I knew I was with - he told me that he had never diagnosed an HIV case in his entire career and that most of them involve drug-users. He didn't understand my paranoia. He cited a lone rash of HIV cases at Arizona State one year but that's all he'd heard in years. I think he envied my having bachelor fun though, him being chained to the same wife for decades. He related his 1970s youthful escapades to me and was all Fine with my promiscuousness, his nurses assistants and other women of the office Weren't too warmed up to my reason and frequency of being there from 2010 to 2016. The women gave me looks for "not being married" and being a philanderer at My mid-30s to late 30s age. Oh was just sooo terrible in their eyes, it was so obvious. One of the young nurse's assistants left that job and got a secretary job in a very local and large tech company here and she still many years later reacted to my meeting her any day I had to meet her with disdain, like I was the lowest of the low. Sure, she was good-looking and from a "good" family (local concrete company family with longtime valuable assets) and she married a VERY wealthy high society dude. Her attitude went from innocent nurse's assistant when I first met her in 2010 to Very Rich I'm-better-than-you attitude just LUSH in the money and "social stratosphere." She rubs it in. I laugh cause I didn't rely on my family's good name to get to where I am. I didn't play the politically correct game either as she has/does to get into the "in" crowd. She gave me a massage in the patient (I forget the ailment I was there for) room and she got very touchy I remember and I was surprised at that, her attraction then. She had no t!ts, was thin/athletic (still is) and really sensual brunette, really sweet like my uncle's second wife same soft voice. She went nose-diving into the riches though, she went in full-force and still laughs at me (or looks down on me) as if I'm a poor nobody.

So this doctor quits abruptly, a shock to all his patients left to look for another. He's not suicidal though I think. A very formal and structured doc who was real hard on his son (to become a doc), I saw him lighten up more in the last 2 years I was with him as a patient. His personality seriously changed to more malleable, more enjoying life and less work. Even at 69 he wished he were out fvckin women as I was, I could tell his desire to step out and find MORE.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Its interesting all the women I an my friends have slept with or shared. Or knowing these women getting passed around and not one case of HIV to my knowledge. Condom use was scarce, HIV never scared me, but I try and stay safe anyway as much as I can. Had some slipups, but made it out ok so far
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Not conspiracy fan but do you believe rich people suicides? Example linkin park music band member

I mean come on he could stop playing music and not work for rest of life
Because they have money which makes things easy for them so they dont ever have to learn how to deal woth tough situations and become mentally tough.

When tough situations hit they unravel like a ball of yarn because they dont know how to deal with it.

The extent of these people's tough decisions is what luxury car to drive today.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Once you have the money and prestige, then your life feels empty. A man then has two choices. One, keep striving and growing in his career or business (I.E. expand, branch out into other areas, etc.). Two, focus on family life as that usually brings a lot of pride, joy and respect to men. Well, it used to before the 21st century. The problem is, # 2 can interfere with #1 if life at the homestead is poor or FUBAR. Reason being, a divorce or family issues can destroy # 1. Thus, when a man has nothing left, they off themselves. Usually, it's due to #2, not #1 (Mac Miller, Andy Bourdain, Robin Williams). Point being, learn from these failed men and do not put yourself in the same shoes they were in. Unless you want to push yourself over the edge.
 
Top