Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reviewing Older E-Books

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing some more organizing on my computer and found E-books from the 2000's and my own book that I wrote six years ago. I'm going to re-read them and post my thoughts in this thread. I welcome debate on my viewpoints.

Here are the list of books:

1.) My own book called the Spillover Effect
2.) David X E-Book
3.) The Book of Pook
4.) The Principles of Social Competence
5.) Weapons of Mass Seduction

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a link to my book:

On page 2 I misspelled “secret” as “secrete”

Jaynes’ theory is backed by evidence, however there is no consensus that I am aware of that supports this theory of consciousness.

Much of the first chapter is a synopsis of Objectivism

As I am reading this again, I don’t think I do a good job at expressing my thoughts in a way that most people with short attention spans would want to read.

I'm stopping for now on page 42

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On page 42 I talk about a concept that I rarely hear about anymore. If you don't direct yourself adequately, you will by default be directed by some impulse. Impulsive as a trait equals being a slave.

I wrote about controlling people who do not control themselves for two reasons; so that such a person functions when they cannot function properly themself, and to make the reader understand how they are controlled.

pages 47 through 56 I use some really dumb examples.

Page 57 has a good diagram

Page 60, I can see how the reader might get confused with the choice of words.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pages 68 through 76, my examples are lame.

Page 79, I don’t know if I really am correct to say that the essence of attraction within women is self-control. It’s an important essence, but also other factors.

Page 80, like any ‘economist’ I’m assuming that people make rational decisions.

Pages 84 through 129 then I throw economics in there. Went from relationships and interaction to economics.

From page 130 onward is about politics.

My book is really good at explaining abstract concepts of society. If you are a newbie wanting to know exactly why people act the way they act, then this is the book for you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: I think that I'll disguise my posting as "book reviewing" .... when in actuality, I just want to talk about myself and my 'book.' I bet the women respect you as much as I do.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I attached David X's ebook.

He claims to have success with women, which is an attempt to establish creditably

“He who loves least controls the relationship“ is a useful concept, however I had to learn this the hard way in my mid 20’s

The advice sounds like his own personal advice, and it’s actually not bad.

I recommend his book to newbies.

Attachments

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: I think that I'll disguise my posting as "book reviewing" .... when in actuality, I just want to talk about myself and my 'book.' I bet the women respect you as much as I do.
Mine was just the first one I listed

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Book of Pook:

He builds concepts on top of concepts. Right away I get the sense that his IQ is probably over 130.

Anyone who has every tried to do something different can relate to what he says on page 4. It’s true, some people will attack you if you don’t act like other people enough.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page 26
“Because it was the truth. Why do you let people mold and shape your life? Your life is going in circles because you cannot tear yourself from your loser friends or stupid entertainment. Keep reading the letter.”

This advice is not heeded enough by practically anyone. It's easier said than done, and sometimes I find myself taking too much time with my hobby of identifying plants while walking in the woods and not enough time fixing the things I need to fix.

Page 27

"The difference between a Don Juan and a chump is the difference between a Man and a child. Make no mistake, the Don Juan world and the chump world are as different as heaven is to hell.

I think that line between the Don Juan and the chump is thinner than the chump realizes. This is a matter of experience when you go back and fourth between successful and unsuccessful and back again.

Page 32

“What every skinny guy should know”

This opened my eyes and got me serious about weightlifting back in the 2000’s. Granted I first did it for the chump reason of getting girls, but honestly after adding 40 pounds to my skinny body I felt much better in every aspect. People do treat you better when you go from 130 pounds to 170 pounds. This was the first insight that I had when understanding that a lot of what’s going on in social interaction and life in general is actually physiological

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page 34

I want to make it clear that you will not be gaining 30 pounds of muscle in three months. Ellis does not make that claim, but people get confused and it should be noted.

Page 36

Perfection is a process, not a result. Living for the sake of others is not perfection.

He writes in metaphors which help the reader understand the abstractions.

Page 43

“… why not accept the structure Nature has already set up? The secret of the jerks is that it is so widespread, common, and plain that since it is all around us we can't even distinguish it. “

This orientation is backwards. It takes effort to become something, like knowing how to express yourself as yourself. Nature by itself wants you to be conditioned by outside influences.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page 47 Can be summed up as, either you conquer nature or be conquered by nature.

Page 51

“testosterone is a facilitator of risk”

Page 63

I wish the naysayers would read this!

Page 71

“Your body doesn't get corrupted by Time. It gets corrupted by cell division error and free radicals. In the same manner, your mind/soul doesn't age. It gets corrupted with 'intellect', 'philosphies', and 'education'.”

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page 73

Desperation is both a cause and a symptom.

Page 88

Basically embrace your sexuality but desperation is a red flag

Page 108

You have to be increasingly careful these days with touching. Would not recommend to newbies.

Page 117

When you are experienced enough, trust your gut instinct; when you are enjoying the moment there is no need to abstract.

Page 122

“So what is a Man? How should he act? Decades and centuries ago, the question was nonsense. But today in our feminized culture (this may be more in America then in other countries), most of us have been raised to believe that there is something inherently wrong with being a man and acting the way how a man should act. No wonder males don't know how to act around women! No wonder websites like these exist! “

The same can be said about women today too. What a horrible thing Cultural Marxism has done to us all.

Page 125

A Man:

Does not go through life walking on eggshells.

Focuses on his dreams.

Does not apologize for his testosterone, for his desires.

Tries to always win in what he does. (After childhood, there are real winners and losers in life.)

Has deep convictions that allows him to be a possible leader.

Seeks to solve problems then to place blame.

Sees failure as only a temporary set-back to the inevitable.

Knows where he is going in Life.

Never loses his passion, for that would be the death of his soul.

Never feels he has to prove himself to anyone.

This is something people in their daily lives forget, especially wage slaves. There are times that I get so sidetracked that I forget this too.

Page 131

Great article for newbies

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page 134

“Women do not see guys. They see worlds. They see themselves exiting this realm of Nature and entering the guy's world. “

“MIKE: "HELO! My name is Mike. I play video games hours on end."

CHICK: "That's nice but we need to talk about our relationship..."

GEORGE: "I am crazy and do whatever I want. I paint my car screwed up colors, paint my house screwed up colors, and wear weird clothes!"

CHICK: "OMG! I LOVE you! Let me marry you now!" It is the world the girl is after.”

I’ve implicitly understood this through years of experience in the 2000’s. I call this thinking ‘emotional gestalt’ and it’s something that a lot of men have a hard time understanding, including myself originally. I’m an abstract thinker, and this is the exact opposite of how men like me think. Women will look how a man thinks about object x, y, and z, and the women thinks this is funny and doesn’t take it seriously. I think this is especially true for younger women.

Page 137

Excellent way to approach.

Page 144

Feminism is a political Tower of Babylon to escape the truth of Human Nature.”

It’s the attempt to reap the rewards of nature and take no responsibility. It works in the short term only when institutions support this agenda. Generally it’s the productive men and the children who have to pay for this.

“Here, the chicks act masculine and get fat. They find it shameful to place their time and talents into their family and children (whereas, it should be their greatest joy). “

This is a matter of conditioning. People’s emotional responses are a result of their convictions. Change what a person is convinced of, and change that person’s emotional response.

"He who hesitates, masturbates"

lol

“By putting a TIME LIMIT on what you want to do, you often set yourself to achieve it. “

Page 158

“You have two paths in love and life. 1) Live your dreams. 2) Live other people's dreams. “

Sums it up

“But only by embracing your dreams first and the girl second. If you embrace the girl first, you may be allowed to live out certain dreams or not, depending on her choice. This is why I say it is not a question of whether your love life has become HARD or EASY, but rather if it has become TRUE or FALSE. False Love and False Life is living someone else's dreams. This may make some happy (especially for those who do not, or will not, dream). Others become more melancholy and the rest will lie to themselves. ("But Pook, how do guys get caught up in this?" Because they place the dream on the girl, so she becomes his 'dream-girl'. This is how he convinces himself he is getting both the dream and the girl.) Two paths in love and life. Live your dreams or live other people's dreams. One path is HARD. The other path is EASY. One path leads to SECURITY. The other path leads to FREEDOM. “

Page 232

Altruism is simpism, don’t heed this advice at face value.

What I think he is referring to that if you like dangerous situations and can help people, all power to you! And women will like it. Of course as he says, “testosterone is a facilitator of risk”

Altruism is self-disrespect.

Page 245

Great article!

Page 247

This guy had more aphorisms in a five year span than I have typed up. Good stuff too.

How can I not recommend the Book of Pook? I enjoyed re-reading it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He used to have his own website and now I can’t find it.

https://idoc.pub/download/the-principles-of-social-competence-k546qrvd5ql8

Page 7

The book appeals to an audience of newbies

Attacks feminism, which practically everyone agrees

Page 11

“Women also lack foresight2 because, like children, they focus on themselves to a dysfunctional degree3. Even the way they argue reveals their love of appearance over substance.”

This is true almost 100% of the time, but there are exceptions

Page 13

Just because you are male, does not mean that you have authority. You have to develop yourself and earn the right to be the author of yourself. Authority is not intrinsic to maleness, nor is it impossible for females to legitimately gain authority over themselves.

Page 41

“So-called dating experts advise men to “do it right... or else.” Attention is focused almost entirely on addressing female whims while men find all their concerns lumped into one-dimensional categories for society to mock and condemn.”

Of course, the perpetuation of the ‘blue pill’

Page 52

“Another adaptive response to feminism has been the popularization of the “Seduction Community” with its various pick-up “gurus”. Like other dating authorities, they present dysfunctional female behavior as a social norm.”

Correct

Mystery, the poster boy of this movement, ignorantly links b**ch behavior to evolutionary development, effectively eliminating any possibility of solving it.”

Correct

“Although these seduction systems avoid typical Nice Guy mistakes like attempting to buy affection, they still suffer from the same core issue—the neglect of male authority.”

Essentially you should be the author of yourself, that’s the way I would put it.

“Feminism conditions women to harbor unrealistic dating standards.”

These women are fools

Page 57

I think the solution here is to have standards and live by them. People who are foolish will doubt their bs and there will be a good chance that the charade will fall apart once you enforce rational standards. If someone gets confrontational, then get such people out of your life anyway.

Stopped at page 59

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I click the below link (provided for others that are also tired of this self-masturbatory spam showing up in their news feed) I have a question.

Which moderator are you related to? I can't imagine all the mods here taking a blind eye to this ...unless you are a relative or a blackmailer to one.

So far, you've made 12 follow ups within this posting. Your lack of responses (other than mine) would indicate that you have no audience.

Click here to place this member on "ignore"

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I click the below link (provided for others that are also tired of this self-masturbatory spam showing up in their news feed) I have a question.

Which moderator are you related to? I can't imagine all the mods here taking a blind eye to this ...unless you are a relative or a blackmailer to one.

So far, you've made 12 follow ups within this posting. Your lack of responses (other than mine) would indicate that you have no audience.

Click here to place this member on "ignore"
This forum is about self-improvement. Other members have kept personal journals on here. This is for me to come back to, but if I happen to get a discussion going then great.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have good news!

Want to keep a personal journal without clogging up the rest of our 'most recent news feed' ?

Try Blogspot.

www.blogger.com.

If you crave attention, then you can place the blog link in your signature section. This way, (instead of you taking up valuable "new posting" real estate) reading about you is optional.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have good news!

Want to keep a personal journal without clogging up the rest of our 'most recent news feed' ?

Try Blogspot.

www.blogger.com.

If you crave attention, then you can place the blog link in your signature section. This way, (instead of you taking up valuable "new posting" real estate) reading about you is optional.
You have something better to do?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it might be a good idea to lock this thread at this point because I have a feeling that this guy is going to make this thread toxic.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair his not monetising it, and his being transparent that it's his own book instead of pretending it isn't.

There will be people who find value in it.