Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reverse the Effects of Social Media

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is no surprise that social media has decimated dating dynamics and caused a lot of sk@nkish behavior. What do you think it would take to get women to change course on this matter? Exclude naturally-occurring factors such as aging or starting a family (which may not even matter to some chicks).

I have been asking myself this question for a few days. If there were repercussions to being slvtty online, could things change? In what form would these consequences come? What if it affected your reputation or your employment? Looking for thoughtful replies.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Societal views have to change. There is no better deterrent than to be judged by your peers. Society is a bunch of sheep. Convince the sheep how bad social media is and people will stop using it.

Develop government backed Ad campaigns designed to create awareness of the negative effects of social media. Put warning labels on social media. Limit social media usage by govt laws. It worked well to get people to quit tobacco.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Media = attention.

Attention is what keeps 99% of women alive on this planet. If you want women to change (which they won’t) don’t give them any attention. If men stopped using social media; women wouldn’t receive any attention (eg Likes, comments, dms, etc).

Attention is what fuels women. Lack of attention is their kryptonite.
Giving women free attention is like giving someone who’s unemployed unlimited free money. It creates entitlement and kills incentive. If they were capable of acting collectively, men could fix this problem very easily.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been asking myself this question for a few days. If there were repercussions to being slvtty online, could things change? In what form would these consequences come? What if it affected your reputation or your employment? Looking for thoughtful replies.
You're talking as if there aren't already consequences. Plenty cases reported of women getting fired when it has been discovered they were doing OF on the side. What guy in his right mind is going to look at a woman who is slvtty online and think: lucky day, just found my future wife.
Giving women free attention is like giving someone who’s unemployed unlimited free money. It creates entitlement and kills incentive. If they were capable of acting collectively, men could fix this problem very easily.
Yeah, but that let's be real here, free attention from simps, 10k likes from 10k nobodies is similar to monopoly money mixed with some Botswana currency.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It is no surprise that social media has decimated dating dynamics and caused a lot of sk@nkish behavior. What do you think it would take to get women to change course on this matter? Exclude naturally-occurring factors such as aging or starting a family (which may not even matter to some chicks).

There will likely come a time period where people start to shun social media like they shunned alcohol during the Prohibition time or excesses during the Restoration period that proceeded it and shows that when the pendulum swings too far in one direction there is always an eventually overcorrection in the other direction.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@pipeman84
"Yeah, but that let's be real here, free attention from simps, 10k likes from 10k nobodies is similar to monopoly money mixed with some Botswana currency."

Are you saying 10K likes from 10K nobodies doesn't hold value, or just less value?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@pipeman84
"Yeah, but that let's be real here, free attention from simps, 10k likes from 10k nobodies is similar to monopoly money mixed with some Botswana currency."

Are you saying 10K likes from 10K nobodies doesn't hold value, or just less value?
Monetarily, it probably has some value, depends on how financial savvy the woman is. But as far as her emotional/sexual needs are concerned, they are worthless. She craves attention from 1-2-3 guys who either don't give her any or not enough (no commitment).
I've made this analogy before, would us guys feel any better if we got 10k likes from fat/obese +50yrs old women with short hair, red/blue/green coloured ? I wouldn't, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monetarily, it probably has some value, depends on how financial savvy the woman is. But as far as her emotional/sexual needs are concerned, they are worthless. She craves attention from 1-2-3 guys who either don't give her any or not enough (no commitment).
I've made this analogy before, would us guys feel any better if we got 10k likes from fat/obese +50yrs old women with short hair, red/blue/green coloured ? I wouldn't, that's for sure. :rolleyes:
So why do they seek out likes from social media if its meaningless to them?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why do they seek out likes from social media if its meaningless to them?
I think because most of those doing that have self esteem and other issues and use it as some form of drug/medication. And they usually supplement with alcohol, prescription drugs and other things. It's meaningless in the sense that it won't solve the underlying issues they have.