"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Revelation to self...

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
OK guys Ive had a realisation that I MIGHT be doing something wrong. weather it is a bad thing or not. Could anyone tell me what this means.

OK - I am mature student - in uni for the short term taking time out after a divorce(not complex yet) its all good at the mo and the fog is nearly cleared.
so from start of the course I have 2 women I latched onto to early on ,we hang out within class houses she's 40 odd (married) the other one is 20 odd but she's got a stick up her ass but we all get on well with them that's it. the other men in the class group together but the women are more receptive to me not many men in the class.

Now.

12 years ago I had a 6 month course on and an overseas placement two girls hung with me all the time one was jealous but kept saying I wouldn't get that girl or that girl needless to say I kept my distance after a while but I've never asked any more of them since (haven't seen them for years)

what's getting me Im repeating the pattern don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing mind you there's always a day Id like **** one of them just for my own kicks. but I think it might work against me cos its frigging university people talk. and u get but****ed.

I wanna know what it is... theres a niggling I should dissociate?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Anybody? one thing Ill say after realising your behaviour one thing is knowing about it but what to do about it. I suppose there's a lot to be said for don't rock the boat ....
 
Top