Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Revealing wealth

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
When and how should personal wealth be revealed or implied to a prospect?

When I was younger, I was naive and believed a woman could love me for just my niceness and good looks, therefore I never really flaunted my money. In hindsight, I missed some good opportunities because a sort of false modesty. The elite tend to be very ostentatious, displaying their wealth with real estate, expensive cars, clothes, lifestyles, etc. Obviously they use it as a proof for all social interactions. The more I consider it, I think tactfully flaunting wealth even with casual hookups

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I was younger, I was naive and believed a woman could love me for just my niceness and good looks, therefore I never really flaunted my money. In hindsight, I missed some good opportunities because a sort of false modesty. The elite tend to be very ostentatious, displaying their wealth with real estate, expensive cars, clothes, lifestyles, etc. Obviously they use it as a proof for all social interactions. The more I consider it, I think tactfully flaunting wealth even with casual hookups
nice clothes, house, car, how you hold yourself. what you do for work/business, going to decent places etc. people say to keep it to yourself, but I don;t see an issue with not guarding it tbh. you can still determine how its spent and guard it (obviously more difficult if married) even when women are aware of it.

main thing is you have other stuff going for you and not directly leading with money, talking about it/bragging all the time.

if you have some degree of self/social awareness you should have a good idea of how to behave around it and not appear vulgar, compensating etc

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All you're gonna do by flaunting your wealth is attract the type of women that view you as a sucker. They'll suck you dry (not in the way you'd like) and then move on.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can afford it, live a double life; own a nice vehicle and a rusted out Beater... A $5,000 watch and a $50. Your actual house and maybe an apartment or a motel room.

The thing you have to understand about women today is that they are disseminating all the information they can gather about you, to their contacts... Most robberies involve a dude being set up by a woman, then robbed by her friends or something like this... You don't have to tell her anything for her to get it out of you.

Always remember, when you tell a woman anything, expect her to tell that to every single person she knows, because she will want to use YOUR situation to validate HERSELF to her FRIENDS.

If she tells them about you and you don't validate her, youve now made yourself a life long enemy

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be foolish about it unless you want to attract the wrong type of girls for all the wrong reasons.

Gold digging, provider role, sugar daddy role is what you'll get if you display it foolishly.

Rather than using wealth as an accessory to make up for your weak game, improve your game first and foremost. That's where most of your investment should go initially.

Once you're able to go out with girls and sleep with them and form something genuine, only then should you show your wealth to continue enjoy doing things with someone that genuinely likes you for you and nothing else.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you can afford it, live a double life; own a nice vehicle and a rusted out Beater... A $5,000 watch and a $50. Your actual house and maybe an apartment or a motel room.

The thing you have to understand about women today is that they are disseminating all the information they can gather about you, to their contacts... Most robberies involve a dude being set up by a woman, then robbed by her friends or something like this... You don't have to tell her anything for her to get it out of you.

Always remember, when you tell a woman anything, expect her to tell that to every single person she knows, because she will want to use YOUR situation to validate HERSELF to her FRIENDS.

If she tells them about you and you don't validate her, youve now made yourself a life long enemy
A close associate of mine got divorced 6 years ago. He owns close to $15 million in property as well as a very lucrative family business. Net worth probably pushing $30 million.
When he got divorced and started dating again, he made a wise decision after realizing that he was attracting gold diggers:

He bought a $5000 vehicle and used one of his rental properties as a staged area. If he took a chick out and took her home, he took her there. If she made comments about it, he dismissed her.

Meanwhile he lives in a $3 million dollar house which equates to nearly $10 million in a lot of areas of the US.

At first he dated chicks 20 years younger than him. Some had worked for him, so they were in it for the money and security. Then he started dating a woman who was 10 years younger and lived slightly out of the area (40 miles away). They hit it off, got married after dating for several years and seem to really be happy.

To answer OP's question- if you have a large net work and a lot of assets, you should figure out a way to use it to your advantage. If you want to flaunt it and bang chicks 20 years younger than you, go for it. Just keep it at that. Dont let them into your life per se.

If you intend to date someone for a LTR, figure out a way to keep your wealth hidden until you know the person is dating you because they enjoy spending time with you before you let her know that you have some bank.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks these are all insightful replies. One thing I've noticed with a deeper understanding of Evopsych, the concept of "Goldigger" is a bit tunnel visioned. It's like Gordon Gekko's "Greed is good" speech. Greed is a euphemism for ambition, drive, self worth, earning capacity, etc. They are all good things that you want to embody, and honestly you want to attract women who embody as well. Women are biologically wired to find the maximum resource provisioning for their offspring. That's why the elite intermarry, to keep the resources in their gene-pool. The truth is you want to be a Goldigger to a large extent and you want a woman who appreciates that you are gold.

Wanting a woman to love you for your looks, personality, niceness, soul, etc are all vaguely beta coping mechanisms instead of pursuing the absolute apex of the SM value hierarchy and having your pick of the highest quality women. Since genetic quality can't be easily altered, amassing wealth is probably the most efficient and elegant single strategy to attract the highest quality women.

In general, no one thinks of Princess Di or Jacqueline Kennedy as gold diggers. They are held up as idealistic role models for women, mainly because they succeeded. Often the women who pick up the Goldigger moniker are essentially failures with an air of desperation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let her see your drive and ambition not your wealth...the people who flaunt their wealth were likely born into it and that's all they know...they never had to work for it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I was at a high end bar. Started a conversation with this hot girl. After 10 min I really wasnt getting anywhere so I bailed. Two hours later I am waiting for the valet to bring my car up and there she is. She saw me get into my car and it totally caught her off guard. She then says "ohhh I didn't know you drove a car like this". Now she is all about talking to me. I shook my head and left. Always be aware of what you use for bait and what it attracts.

I don't recommend flaunting wealth unless you want to date gold diggers who like guys to pay for everything. I'd rather rent wh0res, less B.S. that way.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a casual hookup with a hot girl, would reveal as much as needed to hookup.

If it’s a girl you want for a LTR and or baby, would reveal selectively. Personally I would reveal only if she asks, but just general information, home, nice car, etc. Wouldn’t divulge major assets until she got pregnant twice and all assets were put in babies name. Then you can can do whatever you want.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your charm and attractiveness should not depend on your bank balance and should be your best attribute. But you are going to find higher end women at classier places. Tailor your appearance to that crowd. Don't wear an Armani suit to a dive bar and don't go to the yacht club in cut off jeans.

I'm a man of modest means and I don't flash wealth. My reputation and family name establish me in the class department. my suits from the Men's Wearhouse still fit me well and if i go to a formal function I fit in well and I've often been the best dressed guy at the party. In fact i was over dressed for a class reunion I was a date for and it really attracted a lot of attention from the women there ('who is the stranger in the suit?")

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don’t...... you will attract complete trash.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaunting your wealth to prospects is like tattooing “beta provider” across your forehead. It attracts roaches and leeches.

Most sensible high value guys who display their wealth actually end up dating high value women of good means in their own right.

If you wear a meat shirt and jump in the sea, expect sharks to start showing interest and paying you plenty of attention.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
was younger, I was naive and believed a woman could love me for just my niceness and good looks, therefore I never really flaunted my money. In hindsight, I missed some good opportunities because a sort of false modesty. The elite tend to be very ostentatious, displaying their wealth with real estate, expensive cars, clothes, lifestyles, etc. Obviously they use it as a proof for all social interactions. The more I consider it, I think tactfully flaunting wealth even with casual hookups
Make her believe that you are poorer than a church rat and if she still like to hang out with out (and maybe loves you too), then she might be one of the great ones. (Hint hint, its s'hit test in itself, just like the old door test is)

and on the flipside:
The more I consider it, I think tactfully flaunting wealth even with casual hookups
Showing off your wealth toy our bois doesn't mean shi't cuz we don't care much and just like hang out and do fun sheite, but if you do it to women you will attract the low quality women to you like flies to a pile shi't too.

Meaning you will get mostly gold diggers and not the type of chicks you really want..

Let's toss gold digger prankster in too for the fun of it.. :lol::devil:

If you cannot attract girls the normal way with game and not with signs of wealth then it something wrong with your game and you need to look on yourself and get better/improve your game and yourself.

Money cannot help you with that part. Money is just a tool and a amplifier.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, no one thinks of Princess Di or Jacqueline Kennedy as gold diggers.
There is very logic reason for that:
They we're also born into the high elite and the socialites so they lived all their lives on that level of society circles which makes it "impossible" to call them "gold diggers" from the start. So it sort of a bad comparison to use the them as an example in my opinion.

If they came from lower parts of society then absolutely yes; they would be called and also be gold diggers.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the people who flaunt their wealth were likely born into it and that's all they know...they never had to work for it.
That is just a bs statement. I know loads of people that work harder than you ever will in this life and yes they were born into it.