Return of the macho man

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I somewhat agree with this. I think it's more of a balance between the two. I think the article was referring to the extreme metrosexuals. There's nothing wrong with dressing nice, working out, smelling good. You shouldn't just roll out of bed and smell like shyt. I'll briefly explain what happened to me when i completely changed. I used to be that narly, "I don't give a shyt" kind of guy. Did I pull a$$? Barely. Then one day I just sort of woke up and was fed up with being a loser. I found this site, worked on my inner game, lost 20 lbs, got a new haircut, got new clothes...and the result was unbelievable. I couldn't even believe the difference, it was like night and day. I don't ramble on, but these things aren't necessarily metro, they are just simple things one should work on.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave my chest, but i don't keep it that way. I just don't like how long it gets if i completely let it go. It only takes like 5 minutes every 4-6 weeks or so and there's never any pressing need for it. I just don't want it to be fully grown out again. It's fine when it's grown out a little.

For the longest time before i did it, i'd been working out forever wondering where the hell were my abs and chest and all that were and i shaved my chest on a whim when i found my brother's bottle of nair for men and all along they'd been hiding under the hair. It was rather shocking at the time when i went from flabby to ripped in a matter of minutes.