"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Retaliate Help Me

Water_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas Texas
Ok I read here that its bad to retaliate against a woman for rejecting you. I of course would never do that. My situation is very different and I wonder what have you guys done in a situation like this.

I met this girl last year and we messed around. Then all of a sudden she cut contact with me. I am about 100 percent sure it was because of her over sized friend. Now to this day her over sized friend will toy with me by making comments about the woman that I was messing around with.

Now it's the fat bitachs turn to be fuxked with!! What can I do, and would you guys do the same thing? She is messing with my life and NOBODY is going to mess with my life like she has.

The only thing I can think of is to take her out on a date about a hour away from here and leave her axx there. I am sure she would go out with me because she is desperate for a boyfriend and that may even be why she screwed things up between me and this other woman because she was Jealous.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Why bother? It's obvious this chick has a low self-esteem and will never be able approached by a guy half your caliber, so why bother? Be the big man, ignore them both and move on with your life. These vindicative games are beneath you.
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Don't waste your time man, forget about her. There's nothing you can do to get back at her, unless you fvck her and dump her. But if she's unattractive then you better take a vomit-bag with ya. Anything you do to mess with her head will just make things worse. Just ignore the biatch.
 

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
From my personal experience, low self-esteem girls are a big problem if you are into one of them.

There was this girl that was interested in me, but her friends made her stop thinking about me. Then, one of her fat, ugly friends approached me, but I rejected her. The ugly one still wants me today, but I keep rejecting her.

Leave the low self-esteem girl and get something better for you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top