"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Restraining orders and coronavirus

Boris Rum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
29
I did a search on the State court database for the past two days and noticed a huge increase of protective orders, warrants of arrest and court cases on domestic violence just in the past two days. Some could be legit and yet others are falsehoods, made up or seeking revenge. I have a friend who is a local cop and he told me yesterday that a number of men are being kicked out of their homes due to a high level of restraining orders during this pandemic crisis.

Stay safe brothers, learn to read the signs and do not engage or escalate the situation. Tempers are high now, depression is setting in, people are hopeless, in panic and so forth. Most important, have a plan during this coronavirus pandemic as to what happens to you, if something was to happen such as a restraining order plus false accusations. Do you have a place to stay if kicked out, money, food, transportation, medical etc and make sure your important documents are in one place. It's also time to start documenting everything and a very good idea to record what you can using a camera or voice recorder. In my experience, whoever reports and files a restraining order first, wins and has a jumpstart in the eyes of cops and judges.

I am happy it's just me and my kids in my house and we are having a goofy wonderful time during the "stay at home State orders" It's a blast with the kids not having cupcake around and feel pity for those men who have to put up with all the crap.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
False claims might increase, but I know for sure that legit claims will increase. It's incredible how normal everyday life suppresses the issues lurking right beneath the surface. I don't know how it is where you are, but where I'm from there's a significant increase in divorces when summer vacation hits. Staying at home most of the time really puts to the test how compatible the relationship is, when there's no escape.

These issues can't directly be attributed to the virus outbreak, they existed before that time, staying at home with their partner for an extended time only brought them into the light.

You'll also have the people who enjoy each others company and will get to work reproducing, because what else is there to do than stay at home and fvck, right?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I've been making homemade beef jerky in some of my spare time and sharing it with close people. I just asked my dog if he is planning on getting a restraining order on me for eating it in front of him and not sharing with him.. His answer "Nope". So I'm good.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Is there no law against false accusations?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
There is in most Western countries, but I think you already know that.
Of course I do.

So how does a man defend against being bullied by women that's supposedly loves them ?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The virus is real.

The overreacting is a classic example of girl power running a muck in society.

A virus that eliminating the least productive in society lol. Mother nature is a cold hearted bastard. It is coinciding with female nature especially in top form smv.

The way you see women reacting to their rights to murder babies is the same emotional response we have in mother nature. Indifference.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The virus is real.

A virus that eliminating the least productive in society lol. Mother nature is a cold hearted bastard.
True. There's no denying it.

In the distant past, events like this will be brushed aside as people back then are used to it, the harshness of their life is but a normality - people back then are realistic and pragmatic.

With a much pampered and privileged society now, an addition would exist at 2 ends of the spectrum, one that underplays it and another that overplays it.

Such is life in the modern era.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
The virus is real.

The overreacting is a classic example of girl power running a muck in society.

A virus that eliminating the least productive in society lol. Mother nature is a cold hearted bastard. It is coinciding with female nature especially in top form smv.

The way you see women reacting to their rights to murder babies is the same emotional response we have in mother nature. Indifference.
Yep the least productive in society have had it coming for a long time. It's RESOURCES IN = RESOURCES OUT with society. Since we live in a society where everyone gets to eat regardless of how much they contribute, if one person slacks then someone else has to make up for it somewhere. That could be in a work setting where one person slacks and their coworkers have to eat it. Or it could be in a more general sense where I am working and paying for people on food stamps to eat for free. Well, guess what? The people making up the slack are tired and out of capacity, which leaves the slackers in a real pickle. As someone who has worked at 110% since he was 12 years old, never been on public assistance, never had any coworkers have to wipe my azz at a job so I could blend in and look productive, I find what's going on now with slackers highly funny.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Yep the least productive in society have had it coming for a long time. It's RESOURCES IN = RESOURCES OUT with society. Since we live in a society where everyone gets to eat regardless of how much they contribute, if one person slacks then someone else has to make up for it somewhere. That could be in a work setting where one person slacks and their coworkers have to eat it. Or it could be in a more general sense where I am working and paying for people on food stamps to eat for free. Well, guess what? The people making up the slack are tired and out of capacity, which leaves the slackers in a real pickle. As someone who has worked at 110% since he was 12 years old, never been on public assistance, never had any coworkers have to wipe my azz at a job so I could blend in and look productive, I find what's going on now with slackers highly funny.
Sasha day game is going on about the mark of the beast. It is a revelations reference. I am in several meditation spiritual woo-woo groups. The group is freaking out about 1. Virus 2. Mark of the beast digital vaccine by Bill gates 3. 5g.

Its not good fellas. I attend since I have a absurd ego. I enjoy meditation. It cleanses me to execute in biz. Bonus, it's all women lol! At the risk of sound like a crazy guy, I honestly think it's a plague.

There's far too much psychopathy, female murdering babies, and blatant evil. The pandemic is due to the fact that it is in all probability bio warfare. Whether intentional or not, it is irrelevant. If I had to guess, I suspect that it was stupidity on STERIODS. Who knows?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top