Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rest time after Penis Workout?

MrSpiffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long should you rest after a strenuous penis workout(s)? Im not sure what to do, so far i exercise for 5 days and take one off. Is this good? Any help is appreciated, Thx.

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
apparantly 20 minutes is sufficient rest.

unless you are part of a very few gifted group of men who can go on again and again non stop; after they've squirted their lactic acid everywhere.

But that is few and far between. like this thread.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey wtf??

Are you talking about PC-muscle workouts??

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... these guys jack off, then manually hold the blood in their penises to 'force' the blood chambers in th emember to stretch. It's called 'jelqing'. :rolleyes:

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No... these guys jack off, then manually hold the blood in their penises to 'force' the blood chambers in th emember to stretch. It's called 'jelqing'.
Huh, so they are desperately trying to grow their little brothers.
Gee, is that healthy?

unless you are part of a very few gifted group of men who can go on again and again non stop; after they've squirted their lactic acid everywhere.
Hey, I can maintain an erection little longer afterwards. It's hard though, because your dïck is quite sensitive after shooting, but if I continue the jacking movement it doesn't go limb.

Kingz28

Don Juan
Reaction score
A while ago I found a link on here about penis exercises, and being the curious monkey that I am I decided to check it out. At first I thought they were all a bunch of whackjobs... but after lurking around for a year I started to think that maybe they were serious. I decided to try it, after researching all of the exercises and everything, and I believe it works. I've gained about 3/4 inch in length in just a few short months. The exercises also up your sex drive and ability to maintain stronger and longer erections. Believe me, I'm the last person who would ever start doing "penis exercses" just because its kind of weird, but like I said, it works.

If anyone else is interested let me know, I'll show you some of the forums and you can read for yourself.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, stop promoting your ****-enhancing websites. I don't mind that you choke your chicken a lot, but don't turn this board into an advertising fest.

Kingz28

Don Juan
Reaction score
its all free, but jump to whatever conclusions you want. their not mine either. I stumbled on them a while ago and they have helped me tremendously so I thought I would share them with you guys. I found sosuave.com on a camaro message board, and guess what, they said the same thing to whoever posted. "stop promoting your money sucking websites, etc etc"

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
penis workouts? PENIS WORKOUTS??? ??? WTF? LMAO. let me get this straight....Penis workouts? hahaha, wtf does THAT mean?!

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by runner10_13
penis workouts? PENIS WORKOUTS??? ??? WTF? LMAO. let me get this straight....Penis workouts? hahaha, wtf does THAT mean?!
It's not all too known. Check www.askmen.com about PC muscle exercises. It can make you multi orgasmic.