CableLight
Master Don Juan
Girl: You're ugly.
You: (somewhat quietly) I'm going to kill you.
Girl: WHAT?!
You: (menacing look)
That might get you expelled...so, instead you could say something like:
Her: You're ugly.
You: Okay...Well, between being ugly and being a superficial, stuck-up b!tch whose main concern is informing other people of her ridiculously insignificant opinions of which they have no interest in...Well, I guess I'd rather be ugly. Especially to someone like you.
For added effect, as you walk away give her the little "UHH B!TCH" open armed chest pump.
You: (somewhat quietly) I'm going to kill you.
Girl: WHAT?!
You: (menacing look)
That might get you expelled...so, instead you could say something like:
Her: You're ugly.
You: Okay...Well, between being ugly and being a superficial, stuck-up b!tch whose main concern is informing other people of her ridiculously insignificant opinions of which they have no interest in...Well, I guess I'd rather be ugly. Especially to someone like you.
For added effect, as you walk away give her the little "UHH B!TCH" open armed chest pump.