Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Response

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

How do you respond when you have different views on things with a woman and she kind of acts "non-submissive" by being firm in her decision? For instance, when you dont like when women dress with too tight clothes but she's like "i am going to dress like that sometimes", with a firm almost bitchy frame. Obviously calling her out doesnt work since it becomew controlling.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

How do you respond when you have different views on things with a woman and she kind of acts "non-submissive" by being firm in her decision? For instance, when you dont like when women dress with too tight clothes but she's like "i am going to dress like that sometimes", with a firm almost bitchy frame. Obviously calling her out doesnt work since it becomew controlling.
Well we have women’s rights movement and women nowadays make more than $8/hr. You have to look at her interest level in you. Things like integrity and loyalty are part of the equation. You cover confidence/self control/ and try to remain a challenge. The first 6 months of relationship or knowing her is how you know if she friended you. Guys that go 10 years with a girl and don’t put a ring on it last as long as your first impression which is when you meet the girl in first 9 seconds of meeting her. Science has come a long way...

Serenity

Reaction score
This is simple. She has two options, to change herself or stand her ground. If she stands her ground then you have two options, to accept it or find another woman.

If you were hoping for a way to successfully get her to do what you want against her will then I have to disappoint you, I can't think of any legal or moral way to accomplish that.