"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Response to a Feminist???

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
~CowgirlCountry~
I think Hey Pretty needs to go back to wherever she came from.
Last time I checked, me mum's cooner wasn't exactly open for returns.

I'm a final sale, baby. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
JUST LOOK AT HER IN THE FACE AND RECITE A LINE FROM THE AWARD -WINNING FILM"TRAINING DAY"

'FUKKZ UR PROBLEM!'

lol,i've noticed that if u overthink stuff like that ur always gonna be worried about it,and ur gonna over-react 2 stupid things that they do .i reccomend start making female freinds ,so you get accustomed 2 realizing the difference between their bull**** "i'm just playing around" type of ***** remarks

ur talking about the "i'm insulting u and testing 2 see if u have enough ballz 2 put me in my place and b my man"_----type of comments.

and the"this is my revenge *****-out,cuz u did something 2 piss me off ,and i want 2 show u men and women are equal"type of confrontations.


YES,IT'S SOUNDS WRONG BUT IT'S TRUE WOMEN R LIKE CHILDREN ,U HAVE 2 STAND UP TO THEM AND SHOW THEM UR CALLING THE SHOTS,AND UR NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THEM OR THEY'LL DE-NUT U>
 

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
~CowgirlCountry~
Perhaps we resemble children because of our more infantile-shaped skull, THA REALNESS, but I know of many XX'ers who have mastered the Caplocks Key.

Maturity level not widthstanding. :rolleyes:
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by Wild at heart
Im tired of girls who run around on this forum.

Why are they here?

This is mans only forum where we can sit around and discuss man things.


I think Hey Pretty needs to go back to wherever she came from.
Wild at heart... hmmm... what an interesting name... It's so original.... Yeah I definitely think that women should stick to women's forums and men should stick to men's forums... right? ;)
 
Top