Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Response to a Feminist???

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never encountered this, but I'd like to be prepared.
Apparently some "womyn" are offended when a man
holds a door open for her.
If a gal actually has the nerve to throw a hissy at a guy
who does this simple courteous act, what's a good
comeback?

I was thinking along the lines of, "I don't hold doors
for women, I hold them for humans. You are one of
those right?"

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LowPlainsDrifter
I've never encountered this, but I'd like to be prepared.
Apparently some "womyn" are offended when a man
holds a door open for her.
If a gal actually has the nerve to throw a hissy at a guy
who does this simple courteous act, what's a good
comeback?

I was thinking along the lines of, "I don't hold doors
for women, I hold them for humans. You are one of
those right?"
I once knew a girl that was like this. she thought the same thing.

So as a joke I pulled every door closed in front of her. She would then accuse me of not being a gentleman. It was very funny. She even started to get mad at me for not opening the car door for her or anything. After she realized that 'yes she did want a gentleman', I started opening all the doors and even helping her put her seat belt on. Just don’t listen to that nonsense from a woman. They are told by the fema-nazi regime not to want a gentleman, but when you take that way they cry for it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time a girl gives you a hard time about holding a door open for her (can't imagine that happening) you tell her you don't do it because she is female, you do it because it is the polite thing to do for anyone. She will probably think that is a great answer... because she still gets her "gentleman" but she doesn't think you are pulling some man-woman thing on her.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are told by the fema-nazi regime not to want a gentleman, but when you take that way they cry for it.
Ooo... Where *does* this regime meet?? I simply *must* go to a drop-in class.

I can see it all now: Black uniforms, with little pink sequined "Male" symbols with a blood-drenched knife stuck in it like a Gentile pig, (the symbolism of the pig metaphor was not lost on the sisters of the regime).

We pass out cupcakes decorated with little dismembered-members and drinks like "Bloody Martys", "Shirley beat his Temple" and "Blue 'don't objectify my hula skirt and coconut shell bikini top' Hawaiian".

Then we play "Men should get a Clue" where Professor Peacock is emasculated for struting around like a... well- you know. And Mr. Green (his symbolic colour aside) is placed in the Dirty Hippie Compound for continuing the Glass-Ceiling Treatment and Pro-Old-Boy Capitalist Agenda of Men.

Our battle cry?

"We're Feme-Nazis! We want more!
But you're still opening the door!"

:rolleyes:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black uniforms, with little pink sequined "Male" symbols with a blood-drenched knife stuck in it like a Gentile pig,
HeyPretty I love you. You crack me up!

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeyPretty

I can see it all now: Black uniforms, with little pink sequined "Male" symbols with a blood-drenched knife stuck in it like a Gentile pig, (the symbolism of the pig metaphor was not lost on the sisters of the regime).

We pass out cupcakes decorated with little dismembered-members and drinks like "Bloody Martys", "Shirley beat his Temple" and "Blue 'don't objectify my hula skirt and coconut shell bikini top' Hawaiian".

Then we play "Men should get a Clue" where Professor Peacock is emasculated for struting around like a... well- you know. And Mr. Green (his symbolic colour aside) is placed in the Dirty Hippie Compound for continuing the Glass-Ceiling Treatment and Pro-Old-Boy Capitalist Agenda of Men.

Our battle cry?

Man..........where do you get your imagination from?
:confused:

You always amaze me how dramatic you act toward things.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Our battle cry?

yep that is exactly the way i see it now. we think the same way

HAIL PRETTY.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Pretty lays back on a stone tablet, carved from the crushed bones of such failed feminists like Susan B. Anthony, Marie Currie, and Cleopatra.*

"Whoa is me..."

*Slaps back of hand against forehead and cranes backwards at impossibly graceful angle*

"He's called me dramatic. I must make my mourning-wreath and throw myself into a turgid river a'la Orphelia."

*Sobs loudly, and runs (as if through a blue-gelled filter camera lense) to the nearest moutain-fed stream and plunges tragically into the frozen waters as cold as Eyecandie4ya's heart.*

I'm not being dramatic. I'm being sarcastic. Facetious, perhaps. Blithe? Doubtful. But certainly not dramatic. That's women's work. :rolleyes: ;)

Hey Eyecandie... I come the crazy imagination honestly. Ha. For once. I'm a professional writer.

And 00Kevin? *Wanders over, straightens Kev's tie*

Smile. You want to look nice for your bounty-hunting photo. Who's read 'The Most Dangerous Game"?? :p

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Pretty lays back on a stone tablet, carved from the crushed bones of such failed feminists like Susan B. Anthony, Marie Currie, and Cleopatra.*

"Whoa is me..."

*Slaps back of hand against forehead and cranes backwards at impossibly graceful angle*

"He's called me dramatic. I must make my mourning-wreath and throw myself into a turgid river a'la Orphelia."

*Sobs loudly, and runs (as if through a blue-gelled filter camera lense) to the nearest moutain-fed stream and plunges tragically into the frozen waters as cold as Eyecandie4ya's heart.*

I'm not being dramatic. I'm being sarcastic. Facetious, perhaps. Blithe? Doubtful. But certainly not dramatic. That's women's work. :rolleyes: ;)

Hey Eyecandie... I come the crazy imagination honestly. Ha. For once. I'm a professional writer.

And 00Kevin? *Wanders over, straightens Kev's tie*

Smile. You want to look nice for your bounty-hunting photo. Who's read 'The Most Dangerous Game"?? :p

this is the type of **** that gets a girl ****ed hard. :)

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

"Whoa is me..."

Right!:rolleyes:

I would love to her your vows for your wedding day.(lolol)

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just smile and ignore her. Women like that aren't worth the effort of a reply.

Gipper

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gipper...

You mean, women who can take a joke, laugh it off, like sex, and enjoy talking with men?

If you hate those kind of women, my goodness. You really are a masochist.

And EyeCandie, if I *do* choose to get married... Screw the vows. Do you? Yup. Does He? Why not. Married. Bada Bing, bada boom.

So long as it's done in a Drive Thru-Chapel with an Elvis Impersonator in a Sky-Blue Cadilliac Convertible, I'm happy as Oprah with a new franchaise.

(I hate traditional weddings. Why not spend the money on an open bar, and the honeymoon??? Who cares about an ugmo white dress, and flowers?? Honestly.)

00Kevin- You're right. I'm a bit partial to intense love-making. Call me a scandal.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin- You're right. I'm a bit partial to intense love-making. Call me a scandal.
that's ok. nothing wrong with that.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for saying it's okay Commander!

*salutes*

Runs off in new 00Kevin-Military Standard Issue School-Girl Uniform.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for saying it's okay Commander!

*salutes*

Runs off in new 00Kevin-Military Standard Issue School-Girl Uniform.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE!?

:mad: Hey Pretty gets ALL THE BEST outfits!!! :mad:

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Malibu, when you're the Official Chick in Charge of Partying Down and Thongs, you get the best stuff. :cool:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Malibu, when you're the Official Chick in Charge of Partying Down and Thongs, you get the best stuff. :cool:
I'm starting to think this woman is trying to play us all for fools.
I'm going to call your game right now Pretty. If you really want to turn us on and have us spin around your little finger, then you should show us a picture.

let me see that thong.
thong tha thong thong thong....

How many guys on here would crown HeyPretty the queen of the forms if she did that?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very sad and very jealous.... :(

It's so unfair! No one wants to see my thong... :mad:

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin, I'm not trying to play you at all. In fact, I'd prefer *not* to to "turn you on and have you spin around my little finger."

I like my men able to to sass me right back, and keep up, if they can. Although, turning on a man, (when I'm planning on doing horribly delicious things to him) and getting turned on, can be fun. :cool:

Besides. I'm sure my tiny polished-pink pinkie isn't strong enough to support your massive... ahem. Cranium.

Malibu, I'm sure all the boys and men on this site would *love* to see your picture. There's a thread floating around here with pictures... why not post yours? :)

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Response to a Feminist?

Say: "So you're a Feminist? I think that's sooo cute" :D