Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Responding to "You're cute" comments ?

bigbag

Reaction score
I get a lot of "you're cute" comments, and for the life of me, I can't figure out anything witty to respond with.

Not too sure if a C&F response would be suitable, since IMO it may come off being a bit too conceited for a "you're cute" comment.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what you say to tyat, as long as it's not something stupid. Comments like "you're cute" are usually as close as chicks come to saying "**** me" :) All you have to do after that is not screw up. That being said, i usually respond with "well well, i like you too :)"

Teblin

Reaction score
You don't ruin the sexual tension by saying you like them too you say "Yes i know" like 'I am me' said. Or "Yeah i know i get that all the time" lets them know other girls are interested too and makes them chase you more.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You can't win me with compliments,buy me a drink and ill reconsider your offer"

"IM NOT CUTE,IM AN UNSTOPPABLE SEX MACHINE,but i like teddy bears alot too,they're soooo cute"

"That's your best pickup line? At least 5 girls hit on me with that tonight,try "you're a sexual beast",i like that more" <- is she says it you're in :p

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her: your cute
you: im much more than that ;)

you: yeh, look but dont touch ;) <---- watch her try and touch you

you: glad you noticed, but i hope your not thinking any dirrrrrttty thoughts, perve :D

enough for now ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, I try... <<wink>>

The "I'm much more than that" is a great line in certain situations, you just have to be prepared to follow it up with some examples because the woman always replies with "How much more?","Oh yeah, like what", or "Oh really?" Use it the wrong way, you come off like a egotist or even worse, a "line spinner."

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This actually happened last night (see my FR in Mature Man):

So these HB promoters are trying to get me to buy a Bass Ale so I can get a t-shirt and picture with them. I'm being difficult and almost making them beg:

HB: You are the cutest guy in the place, and we just have to get a picture with you.
Me: Yeah I know, someone has to make you guys look better.

Both chics were about HB8, maybe higher, easily the hottest chics in the place.

Needless to say, in the end this seemed to have worked pretty well (along with everyone else I did.)

See thread here:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102860

Brutus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think about it too much. Generally, you should avoid searching for good replies, because that means that you CARE TOO MUCH what she thinks about you, which is always a bad thing. I usually start fooling around and say "ohhhhh, yea, I know you say this to every guy..."

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't win me with compliments,buy me a drink and ill reconsider your offer.....thats the kinda thing i would use.

"Not as cute as you" ERRR! WRONG! Way to go pedistooling her and losing the meta-frame before you even start!

"Thanks" ERRR! WRONG! Whats that going to achive.....you basically just ended the convo. Its also the polite international lang for "Great but im not intrested"

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without missing a beat you gotta say..."You should take me out sometime then!" with a sly smile! yea! Can't wait to use this

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
Ive gotten that sh!t my whole life too. Girls usually perceive as being ****y and stuck up so i kind of live up to it depending on the situation. A girl that ive kind of known but never really talked to came up to me one night at the bar and she said blah blah youre really cute and you know it. And i was like "yea i know" and your pretty cute also. I throw in a ****y reponse almost all the time when i hear this but them i compliment them too only after though.

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it"

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigbag said:
I get a lot of "you're cute" comments, and for the life of me, I can't figure out anything witty to respond with.

Not too sure if a C&F response would be suitable, since IMO it may come off being a bit too conceited for a "you're cute" comment.
"You're cute"
"Can't you think of anything else to say? In order for me to pick you, you have to stand out; not say the same as everybody else."

Something like that.