Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Responding to stupid BS questions women pull

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a conversation with a HB8 on tinder that went like this:

Me: Let's grab a drink sometime next week, drop me your number and I'll text you soon
HB8: Hahaha, where do you have in mind?
Me: xxx. What nights are you free?
HB8: Next week?
Me: Yes
HB8: Hmm Tuesday is fine, do you ask every girl out on tinder?
Me: Nah. Sounds good, I'll see you at 8pm at xxx. Give me your number, keep in touch.
HB8: Haha, I haven't said yes you know, why did you decide to ask me out?
Me: Why not?
HB8: You tell me, what made you ask me out, something you don't do to every girl here

Low interest/insecurity/seeking validation? How do I respond?

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl won't give you her number on Tinder she won't meet for a date either. I'd would amplify and mirror it back with something c0cky. "Just trying to squeeze to in a date for Tuesday, it's the only open slot I have left".

You probably won't get the number, she's probably just online for validation but it's fun to fvck with them when you realize that

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Never let women control the conversation (or anything else).

Here is how I would respond to each of those lines:

ME: No. I don't use Tinder much.

ME: Because I find you attractive. What other reason do you go out with people you meet on a dating app?

HB8: You tell me, what made you ask me out, something you don't do to every girl here
ME: Because I find you attractive. What other reason do you go out with people you meet on a dating app?

If she doesn't provide her number after that.. move on. If a woman is being difficult this early she is probably not worth it. Either she is an entitled high maintenance c*nt or she has low interest. Both reasons are bad for you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Me: Let's grab a drink sometime next week, drop me your number and I'll text you soon
Me: Nah. Sounds good, I'll see you at 8pm at xxx. Give me your number, keep in touch.

I was going to add in what I would change in your responses, but in the big picture this girl is simply low-interest. Your looks/pictures didn't excite her enough to make you a priority - she would not do this with a guy whos looks made her pvssy tingle and she didn't want to risk losing, regardless of whether this was the best game you could've run on her or not. And in this case it's not just the obstacles she's putting in the way but the bullsh!t way she does it. She knows this is Tinder, not Okcupid, and she's on there for the same reason you are but she still goes on her high horse and tries to make you justify yourself to her like you're supposed to impress her on Tinder or asking girls on Tinder out who you want to fvck is an affront.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is ridiculous. She's on fvcking tinder - what does she expect you do to? Send her cat pictures while you tell her about your childhood? You dont even know her and she's already trying to make you jump thru hoops. She's definitely seeking validation. My suggestion is to NC her or reply back and say "you're already too much work" and then NC her. She needs to know that she's being far too difficult for tinder.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a loser.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tap dancing. She doesn't want to say no but her interest isn't very high.

"What made you ask me out?"

"You will find out tuesday."

" i haven't said yes yet." **which is her fishing for a reason to say no/excuse/lame reason to not go. Aka she is fishing for you to show her your value. She wanted you to blow her socks off with something because she is probably asked out by 20 guys a day and its always the same old thing.

You " looks like Tuesday doesn't actually work for me. Sorry going to have to reschedule with you i already have 2 dates tuesday. Text you later."

Then you decide if you want to next her or try again down the road

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

I know men are supposed to "take charge" but this sentence is too presumptuous.

Exactly what Poon said. Question assumes you ask every girl out, question assumes you use tinder a lot.

When you say "why not" it could mean you asked her out because

1) A girl finally responded to you
2) You have a bet with a friend you could get a girl from tinder.
3) You had nothing else to do
4) You are doing her a favour
5) etc

You have to provide something there.

Do what Poon said.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an extension to what Poon King said, I'd add that I always think "if she's this much effort now...it's not going to get any easier." It'll be test, test, test until you do or do not sleep with her and I doubt it'll be worth it. At this point I would unceremoniously delete her number and move onto the next one. The older I get, the more I think that you can't win them all and the effort to change a girl's mind is often not worth it. She might pop back up onto the scene in a few months and you just pick up where you left off, ask her out, anything other than a yes...back to the bin for her.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started using tinder. Had a convo similar to what poon king has written and she accused me of objectifying her lol. I'm still not sure about tinder game. I started to just keep it short and sweet and ask for the number usually by the 3rd or 4th msg.