"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Responding to Rejection

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Say you are talking to a chick (on phone or one on one), you suggest getting together, and for some reason or another (working, busy, going out with friends...), she says she can't on the certain time/day you say. The way you respond to this is of critical importance in retaining interest level (or boosting it, for that matter).

What's the best way to respond? Should you suggest another time/day? For instance, should you say, "alright that's fine..let's do it tomorrow then."

Should you ask when she's not busy? For instance, "well, when are you not tied up?"

OR, should you play it cool, and just say "well, that's fine..in fact I had some business to take care of tonight anyway. we'll talk later about getting together sometime."

I've done all three. And I must say that the best response is the last one. The first two reek desperation, and puts HER on a pedestal. The third one makes it seems like even tho SHE declined, YOU are still in control.

One time I asked a chick out, and she declined, saying that she was going out with a friend (which in fact was a date with a different guy). I responded with #3. After letting the chump pay for dinner, a movie, and whatever else chumpish activities he had planned, she calls me up after, wanting to come over. Of course, I had better things to do. I could've banged her, while chump was sitting at home.

The point is that one must always respond with confidence and security, and in the end, it will always work out.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

fatkins

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
I told a girl I had the runs one time, I really did too, so yea.. it worked out.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
when i go AFC i have no idea or even remember what i say.. i probably throw out dates left and right.

otherwise with a girl i'm just talking with on a casual level, if i ask for a date i normally try to bring it up in a conversation that we're haveing.. like lets say were talking about cars.

"yeah its fawking sweet, and fast as hell.. but hey i was wondering, you wanna do something tonight?"

"well i dunno I'm kinda busy"

"oh its cool, but yeah anyways i like the new corevettes style, defenitly makes it look so much more agressive."

LOL its so like 1 - 2 SWITCH that the girl is like.. umm what the hell just happend.. :)
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
lol

that's pretty fukkin funny man.
lol gotta love it though :) even if it doesn't raise the girls intrest it'll keep it on the same level hah
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top