Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Responding to Rejection

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you are talking to a chick (on phone or one on one), you suggest getting together, and for some reason or another (working, busy, going out with friends...), she says she can't on the certain time/day you say. The way you respond to this is of critical importance in retaining interest level (or boosting it, for that matter).

What's the best way to respond? Should you suggest another time/day? For instance, should you say, "alright that's fine..let's do it tomorrow then."

Should you ask when she's not busy? For instance, "well, when are you not tied up?"

OR, should you play it cool, and just say "well, that's fine..in fact I had some business to take care of tonight anyway. we'll talk later about getting together sometime."

I've done all three. And I must say that the best response is the last one. The first two reek desperation, and puts HER on a pedestal. The third one makes it seems like even tho SHE declined, YOU are still in control.

One time I asked a chick out, and she declined, saying that she was going out with a friend (which in fact was a date with a different guy). I responded with #3. After letting the chump pay for dinner, a movie, and whatever else chumpish activities he had planned, she calls me up after, wanting to come over. Of course, I had better things to do. I could've banged her, while chump was sitting at home.

The point is that one must always respond with confidence and security, and in the end, it will always work out.

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told a girl I had the runs one time, I really did too, so yea.. it worked out.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i go AFC i have no idea or even remember what i say.. i probably throw out dates left and right.

otherwise with a girl i'm just talking with on a casual level, if i ask for a date i normally try to bring it up in a conversation that we're haveing.. like lets say were talking about cars.

"yeah its fawking sweet, and fast as hell.. but hey i was wondering, you wanna do something tonight?"

"well i dunno I'm kinda busy"

"oh its cool, but yeah anyways i like the new corevettes style, defenitly makes it look so much more agressive."

LOL its so like 1 - 2 SWITCH that the girl is like.. umm what the hell just happend.. :)

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
lol

that's pretty fukkin funny man.
lol gotta love it though :) even if it doesn't raise the girls intrest it'll keep it on the same level hah