Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Responding to a pull back?

Jay25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl pulled back, went a full day without talking, she reinitiated contact, but hasn’t been messaging back within a timely manner, so I just drop it, what’s the best way to handle this..

Today I got a sorry text for taking so long, or she didn’t see it, some bs and that she misses me,

What’s the best way to rengage her, this is her patern.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl pulled back, went a full day without talking, she reinitiated contact, but hasn’t been messaging back within a timely manner, so I just drop it, what’s the best way to handle this..

Today I got a sorry text for taking so long, or she didn’t see it, some bs and that she misses me,

What’s the best way to rengage her, this is her patern.
Reward favors thr brave.

Assume dead contact but, throw the hail marry movie night text.

She comes, you smash or you next her. If she hits you up at another time, "I'm not feeling this but you can introduce me to your thinner, hotter, slutty friends."

Trolling as a hobby.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
? Stop engaging in texts. The phone is to set up appointments. (Maybe after shes your gf you text. )

Who's turn is it to text? She said she missed you, ok you say: oh, thank you. When are you free?

Make a definite date, plan, whatever and get off the *phone. Simple. You are literally complicating things....

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing I find myself in similar situation. She told me a day or two prior to this that she just got out of a relation and she isn’t looking to hook up. So I was like cool we can be ****friends, but then she tells me that this is all I want from her (only sex) so I tell her I’m fine with whatever is gonna be, so after this I told her that I like her and the next day I did not text her and she did not text back. So today I text her and she kinda cold so call her and she hangs and mesaage me she can’t talk.

So : - she is turned off
- i came across as needy
- she lost interest
- she used to throw lots of ioi’s before I **** up
- talking from now on will be useless
So, from now on is gonna be hard to turn this up but what would the greatest dj do ?
Nexting makes sense, but I really wanna smash her.
hmmmm

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing I find myself in similar situation. She told me a day or two prior to this that she just got out of a relation and she isn’t looking to hook up. So I was like cool we can be ****friends, but then she tells me that this is all I want from her (only sex) so I tell her I’m fine with whatever is gonna be, so after this I told her that I like her and the next day I did not text her and she did not text back. So today I text her and she kinda cold so call her and she hangs and mesaage me she can’t talk.

So : - she is turned off
- i came across as needy
- she lost interest
- she used to throw lots of ioi’s before I **** up
- talking from now on will be useless
So, from now on is gonna be hard to turn this up but what would the greatest dj do ?
Nexting makes sense, but I really wanna smash her.
hmmmm
She said she is not looking to hook up,
But what are her "actions" telling you? Dont go by what she says. You were doing fine, until you *smothered her.

She said im not looking to hook up, and you said we could be FWB, ?, thats a mayor game killer on your part. You made her feel like an object right after confiding you shes vulnerable. She's not gonna jump in the fryer.

( she's not turned off, shes pissed)

All this subject came up from her because you gave the relationship bibe. Take it slow.

Best solution, next time this pops up, just say ok I understand and drop it. Focus on having fun & create an opportunity for sex to happen. Phone is for appointments only.

She has buyers remorse. Just back off, dont next her or keep calling. ***Wait to hear from her. When and if she text something silly, make a date and *get off the phone. Wait for her to reach out. Thats it.

You could call & say: man I messed up, I would like to keep seeing you. I understand if you feel different & no longer want to. Let me know if you change your mind. This could work, but I honestly think, its best to hear from her. Let her cool off. Try this if you dont hear from her in a *week as last resort.

She may reach out, thrust me. In the meantime go read the books so this does not happen to you again. You disregarded her comfort level. Its Attract> Comfort> Intimacy. In sequence.

Last edited:

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she is not looking to hook up,
But what are her "actions" telling you? Dont go by what she says. You were doing fine, until you *smothered her.

She said im not looking to hook up, and you said we could be FWB, ?, thats a mayor game killer on your part. You made her feel like an object right after confiding you shes vulnerable. She's not gonna jump in the fryer.

( she's not turned off, shes pissed)

All this subject came up from her because you gave the relationship bibe. Take it slow.

Best solution, next time this pops up, just say ok I understand and drop it. Focus on having fun & create an opportunity for sex to happen. Phone is for appointments only.

She has buyers remorse. Just back off, dont next her or keep calling. ***Wait to hear from her. When and if she text something silly, make a date and *get off the phone. Wait for her to reach out. Thats it.

You could call & say: man I messed up, I would like to keep seeing you. I understand if you feel different & no longer want to. Let me know if you change your mind. This could work, but I honestly think, its best to hear from her. Let the her cool off. Try this if you dont hear from her in a *week as last resort.

She may reach out, thrust me. In the meantime go read the books so this does not happen to you again. You disregarded her comfort level.
Damn it’s almost awkward how precise your answer is. I guess this happens alot and is not really unique. Good.

Thank you very much for your advice! It really helped me cool off the situation, letting it out, viewing someone’s else perspective. I shall write back in a week or two with news.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it’s almost awkward how precise your answer is. I guess this happens alot and is not really unique. Good.

Thank you very much for your advice! It really helped me cool off the situation, letting it out, viewing someone’s else perspective. I shall write back in a week or two with news.
You got it np. This unfortunate thing happen to me in 2016. Lol. I learn the *hard way. I got the LJBF afterwards. so I said hell no. Then she moved to FL & called me from there, crazy. She's the one woman I did not smash after fondling her. She was 50 btw, and looked in her 40s, an 8. Live & learn.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait for a week or so and reengage. If still no luck then send this message after a few days:

"Hey NAME, You seem to have a lot on your plate right now, so I don't want to add anymore to it. Get back to me if things change. Take care."

The worst part about being a man is that you sometimes have to be willing to walk away when you don't want to.

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait for a week or so and reengage. If still no luck then send this message after a few days:

"Hey NAME, You seem to have a lot on your plate right now, so I don't want to add anymore to it. Get back to me if things change. Take care."

The worst part about being a man is that you sometimes have to be willing to walk away when you don't want to.
That is a great thing to say.
I would gladly walk away if that's the case. But my intuition tells me that she does not want me to walk away.
I shall just spend the time to study some more around here.
Thank you for your answer !

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a great thing to say.
I would gladly walk away if that's the case. But my intuition tells me that she does not want me to walk away.
I shall just spend the time to study some more around here.
Thank you for your answer !
Women sometimes just need to know that you WILL walk away to get slapped back to reality.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it np. This unfortunate thing happen to me in 2016. Lol. I learn the *hard way. I got the LJBF afterwards. so I said hell no. Then she moved to FL & called me from there, crazy. She's the one woman I did not smash after fondling her. She was 50 btw, and looked in her 40s, an 8. Live & learn.
Wait. You disagree to being just friends and it was a bad thing?

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thirstiness is apparent.

don't ever contact her again. If she contacts you, a few small texts back and forth then ask her out. If she says anything but "yes", you say "ok another time perhaps" and delete her number.

Why do guys always think THAT ***** is the GOLDEN *****???

Have some self-respect.
I just followed the advice I was given in the post before, I told her I know she must have alot going on and that I don’t wanna add to that. She said some **** happened and that she couldn’t contact me and that she won’t be able to do so for the next period (idk what that means). I said ok, what happened, she said its so complicated, I joked a bit about this, she laughed and that was it. I have a strong feeling that soon she is going to be available, but I don’t really care anymore. Cheers

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just followed the advice I was given in the post before, I told her I know she must have alot going on and that I don’t wanna add to that. She said some **** happened and that she couldn’t contact me and that she won’t be able to do so for the next period (idk what that means). I said ok, what happened, she said its so complicated, I joked a bit about this, she laughed and that was it. I have a strong feeling that soon she is going to be available, but I don’t really care anymore. Cheers
Ex came back into her life and they're trying to work things out.

smokeforfun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because I ask it does not mean I care.. is like asking someone hey how you doin even though i don’t care how they do, i just wanna chat. If she thought that I care and what you say it’s true, then good ! But I already moved on. In perspective, I don’t know why I give impresion that I would like serious relationship, because I would not have time for it anyways. I think there is something in my behaviour that does this what that they think means I’m needy, but I’m not actually. I would really like to take videos of my reaction and behaviour.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately people will judge the character of ur words as the character of ur personality.

Edit: Knowing this, you could profit by it in various ways. Use it wisely.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my case, it was a good thing not being friends because i was too attracted to her.

I tried being friends at the beginning and it was difficult. We worked together. So I will try never to accept being friends again in such scenario. Walk away from this type of friendship IMO. She used my attention for validation & I got blue balls. Terrible.