Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Respect and fear go hand in hand

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True... there are no guarantees. You can not get ANYONE to respect you if they do not value you at some level. You can not control that.
They can value and need your contribution or steal it until they figure out how to do it themselves but they don't have to feed you respect nor do they have to treat you at your worth.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect like leadership is the recognition of purpose in another.

A hood rat thinks fear is respect. Say that to a soldier or marine with an M4 across his lap.
It only applies to the hood. Which is applying to nothing.

I don’t think much about respect one way or another. It is a word to garner some sort of admiration or approval from another. Used in this specific definition of course.

One just is. Or strives to be just is. A woman can respect or not respect. Conduct that doesn’t fit me is grounds for elimination. Never let yourself be alloyed or weakened by this thing called respect.

A man who is small in his own mind demands respect. Demand nothing of a woman. Keep or eliminate. Respect is interpreted by the one who is viewing. The one being viewed should not be concerned one way or another. He just is. You can’t be a rock if you need respect to shore up your foundation.
What does "politics" and group agendas think about respect? They don't have to give you that just because you earned it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can value and need your contribution or steal it until they figure out how to do it themselves but they don't have to feed you respect nor do they have to treat you at your worth.
Value is in the eye of the beholder... but the important thing to know is many women's values can shift like the wind depending on her circumstances. If circumstances are such that she has a 'temporary need' that you fit, yeah, she might take advantage, but she will eventually drift back to her baseline if circumstances change. In my 30 plus years of dating... I have seen this COUNTLESS times... Everyone always wonders why chicks run hot and cold... this is why. One more thing... money is a good consultation prize but that isn't her NEED... money fixes a lot of problems, but it is a solution, not the end-state.

But if you meet her baseline needs on who YOU ARE... you will have more hot than cold periods, and this is the best you can hope for. if a LTR is what you want. Being really good an figuring out her baseline, is the key to success if you want something to last, and the ONLY way to do this is to be who you are, the best version of who you are... and let her find you. Never try to change yourself into something you aren't, because you can't keep that up. And if you want to know her baseline... well it all depends on how she responds to you initially while you are who you are.

There are too many times where a dude will chase a chick for years, then all of the sudden, something changes in her life, then suddenly you are meeting her immediate needs... he thinks he's finally convinced her, that he is lucky.... they get married... and then sh1t goes sideways and you are finished. NEVER chase women, if she isn't chancing you from the start you are headed for trouble.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear and respect are two very different things. I might fear a drug-addict armed with a broken bottle if they catch me in an alleyway, but I have no respect for them. As soon as I got the chance I would leave them in the gutter.