"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

resentment towards my ex that I project onto other women

  • Thread starter MADSCIENTIST20041977
  • Start date
M

MADSCIENTIST20041977

Guest
When I found this website 6 months ago I was a total afc. I'm still in recovery but, now I'm a lot more succesfull with women. My game has improved by leaps and bounds but, I do see a flaw in my behavior thats srcewing me up.

I have an extremly negative outlook, a lot resentment towards my ex that I project onto other women. Im starting to become too much of a jerk. some women think its cute at first but they get tired of it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SLICK-RIC

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
How long did u date your ex...????
Join the club.....My last realtionship ended about five months ago, and we kinda broke up in a bad way.....I didn't get the closesure that i wanted and that made me very angry and frustrated.....!!!I project this i hate all women attitude but it has attracted alot of girls, but once you reel them in, drop the hate game down a notch...

Girls dont not wanna go out with a guy that has issues and they are like sniffer dogs they can detect whether you are bitter about your ex or not....Ease up have fun , just play your game and remember that you will never be what you were six months ago...!!!!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
What other mindset will a "MADSCIENTIST" have - quit hating!!!!

Hate yourself for having such an attitude!!
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah bro, having a mindset like that is just a recipe for disaster...Dont ever bring things in from your previous relationships...you gotta learn that your past relationships are just that...In the past...

If anything that I would bring over from past relationships, its sh*t that you've learned from them, such as how she reacted to certain things, what worked for you and what didnt...things like that...Dont, i repeat, dont bring over bad thoughts or memories...That was that girl, whoever your with or will be with is a different girl. Not that im saying they are completely different, because some of the them do think the same...But remember what worked and what didnt work with your ex, and its all good!!!
 
Top