Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Research says 50% of women have a backup partner in mind when in a relationship

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for PuttingAllMyEggsInOneBasketCels.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'd wager that about 100% of straight men in mono relationships have other women in mind that they'd like to smash if they found themselves suddenly single.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'd wager that about 100% of straight men in mono relationships have other women in mind that they'd like to smash if they found themselves suddenly single.
Off the top of my head. If I were single tomorrow. I have an ex-, a girl at the gym & and a girl I recently met at a client site that I could get with in a day or two. Having a back-up plan is just wise nowadays.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not agree with the idea of having a backup plan. It shows me that there is some insecurity somewhere. I would much do a clean breakup and develop myself then go back to some girl that has already failed my selection standards in the past for some pvssy.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I do not agree with the idea of having a backup plan.
But I get the feeling it would be the smart thing to do, not only with women but in general.

It shows me that there is some insecurity somewhere.
Yes, this coould be the case. I think there could be other reasons.

I would much do a clean breakup and develop myself then go back to some girl that has already failed my selection standards in the past for some pvssy.
This is totally fair but I dont see using a re-bound and developing yourself as things that are mutually exclusive.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart people have abundance.

Abundance also means you don't 'cling' to anybody.

If someone breaks up with you, you don't need a 'back-up', because having a partner is not a priority. You have all the time to meet someone new.

@CornbreadFed is right in the assertion that people who need back-ups are insecure; I gather that's because it's hard for many men to find a partner, but it shouldn't be hard for someone who lives in abundance.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are her backup plan. When she couldn't get who she wanted she ended up with you, until 1 she finds better or 2 you do. If she can't find better, you may have a (temporarily) stable situation.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are her backup plan. When she couldn't get who she wanted she ended up with you, until 1 she finds better or 2 you do. If she can't find better, you may have a (temporarily) stable situation.
Nope, I'm the prize.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did speed dating at a local Jersey shore bar last month. There were 30 men and 30 women and you talked to each woman for two minutes. 80% of the women were under 30 and 2/3 of that group was attractive.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart people have abundance.

Abundance also means you don't 'cling' to anybody.

If someone breaks up with you, you don't need a 'back-up', because having a partner is not a priority. You have all the time to meet someone new.

@CornbreadFed is right in the assertion that people who need back-ups are insecure; I gather that's because it's hard for many men to find a partner, but it shouldn't be hard for someone who lives in abundance.
I disagree. Attractive people have backup because other people want them and shown they are available for them. It is an organic, spontaneous occurrence that is just part of life. It is not a planned or constructed backup. It just is.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did speed dating at a local Jersey shore bar last month. There were 30 men and 30 women and you talked to each woman for two minutes. 80% of the women were under 30 and 2/3 of that group was attractive.
How many men were sub 5'6"? :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Attractive people have backup because other people want them and shown they are available for them. It is an organic, spontaneous occurrence that is just part of life. It is not a planned or constructed backup. It just is.
I have to think that there are a lot of women that meet "occupied" Chad-tier men tell them, "I'm ready to take your woman's place anytime you want".

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people who need back-ups are insecure
I think it’s a form of extreme neediness.

Even if there is no immediate “standby,” is someone gonna die because she or he goes for some time single?