"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Research Compleat... Results Now Avalable

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
A Few Weeks ago i asked for your recomendations on great self help books, books that truly changed the way you thought about life, helped you alot in life, filled with wisdome, knolwage, intresting things and all that good stuff, after checking out these books and doing a few searches on amazon. com i fianlly compiled a small list go great books. when i get some free time i gots to read them, maybe you 2 will also learn something, or want to thow out a good book i missed. u konw who u are. thank you.

plenty of knowlage for all, help yourself. :)
"perhaps u know a good book on basic spelling 4 me" :rolleyes:

Think and Grow Rich
by Napoleon Hill

The 48 Laws of Power
by Robert Greene

Your Own Worst Enemy
by Ken Christian

The New Psycho-Cybernetics
by Maxwell, M.D., F.I.C.S. Maltz, Dan S. Kennedy

The Complete Book of Fingermath
by Edwin M. Lieberthal

How to Persuade People Who Don't Want to be Persuaded
by Joel Bauer, Mark Levy

Get Anyone to Do Anything
by David J. Lieberman

How to Give a Damn Good Speech
by Philip R. Theibert

How to Think Like a Millionaire
by Mark Fisher, Marc Allen

How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
by MICHAEL J. GELB

_______________________________
:cool: don't be hating...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
"Thresholds of the Mind" by Bill Harris

"Comedy Writing Secrets" by Melvin Helitzer
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
The complete works of Chuaung Tse.

Gives you a new outlook on life; I am much more chill after reading this book.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
How to Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carengie
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I heard about one that's coming out (not to soon) that's going to blow all of these books away... :) I'll fill you guys in on it later.
 
Top