Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Research before investing hard earned cash

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a citroen C3 since 2016. Feel like i want a bigger manlier car. I work hard. I own my own house. I've been saving my money for a better house...but on friday...i was looking at a bmw series 2. 2018 plate for 17 grand.
I've always thought of bmw's and audis as if you buy one, you're paying for superior cars. Very reliable. I had spend all day researching making sure fuel consumption, insurance, cost of parts was'nt to high. So i was just about to go and pay cash for this car. My workmate said "hey you do know bmw's are useless in the snow?" I did not know that!? It's because they are rear wheel drive.

I would have been disappointed. I thought i was paying for superioity, but as it happens....my citroen C3 is a better car than bmw series 2. To me...it would have been a bad investment.

Do your research before investing big money.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing the other day when I was considering a bottle of Johnny Walker Black vs. a cheap bottle of Night Train...

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very reliable? who the hell told you that? german cars are known to be the worst in terms of reliability. every time i see a car being towed it's a bmw. and don't let the salesman tell you it's "certified" bmw warranty is a scam, anything goes wrong you're on your own. oh did i tell you your 17k will be worth 5k in 2 years?