Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Requested more contact

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date 3 days ago - went well, ended up kissing deeply in the bar we outsid afterwards. Texted day after - 1 More text exchange since -Got a text today about how sexually attacted and connected to me she is but is upset I didn’t twxt how are you etc (we’ve had 1 date!) - we’re meeting tomorrow So the 30 hours of silence has good her hamster wheel spinning?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very nuanced thing, the kind of setting the pace of how you are going to message her... Like we cant tell you what is gonna work here, cause you wait too long and ur SOL, but too soon desperate, hard thing to call for us, you have all the info.

You set the pace with what you are comfortable with and that pace will craft a expectation, and based on how you are doing with her, she will either try to amend the expectation of you more into her favour with texts like you received or she will just move on.

You gotta retain your pace, dont let her throw you off.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date 3 days ago - went well, ended up kissing deeply in the bar we outsid afterwards. Texted day after - 1 More text exchange since -Got a text today about how sexually attacted and connected to me she is but is upset I didn’t twxt how are you etc (we’ve had 1 date!) - we’re meeting tomorrow So the 30 hours of silence has good her hamster wheel spinning?
She es allready trying to train and domesticate you. Or maybe this is just the first ****-test?

Either way, i would ignore this comment and reply like : "I really have that feeling too. Looking forward to our meeting!"

If she keeps on banging that, i´d tell her that daily texting after first dates is not mandatory in my life and that my phone is switched on for people that want to reach out to me.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't completely ignore. If she is asking for more contact and showing very high interest (and you like her back) I would show a limited amount of increased contact via text. Not a painful "how are you" or "how is your day going." Something light and/or funny before your date though is fine and will help build rapport. Nothing wrong with that at all. This is in instance where if you just ignore her completely you may risk losing her.

Remember the mirroring standard -- if she shows effort, you do the same (assuming you want her of course).

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the mirroring standard -- if she shows effort, you do the same (assuming you want her of course).
Her demanding from him to text her (OR ELSE!) every day after the first date is NOT showing effort from her side. If she texts him and he doesnt reply, thats a different story.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her demanding from him to text her (OR ELSE!) every day after the first date is NOT showing effort from her side. If she texts him and he doesnt reply, thats a different story.
I didn’t read the OP as saying it was a demand to text so much as she wanted more communication. If it is as you say and it was a “demand” to talk then sure.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is going to pull you as far as she can, soon you'll be having a relationship through her phone... Not your phone, you wont have any control, her phone.

Set boundaries, reinforce them, she will not stop and will seek more and more of your attention, you cannot entertain this at all.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too much too soon. I’ll give this 3 weeks max before it’s burnt out. Don’t text her anymore and after future dates wait at least 5 days to contact her.