Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Request for marmel75 to show His Physique

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing that he has an affinity for stalking me and declaring my physique to be below the standards he has set with his tiny little 5 foot 8 frame, I am asking whether @marmel75 has the balls to show us a photo of his own physique, as I did today, or whether he simply wants to armchair quarterback my own while denying my progress.

I am also openly asking marmel75 whether he is bisexual, seeing that no other member has remarked on my body so regularly.

Finally I ask marmel75, have you noticed the progress I have made in weight loss, before I show before and after photos?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha hahaha...

Bro, you should spend all this time posting about me lifting more weights.

Tell ya what...when you can 1 rep squat more than I can shrug for reps I'll post some pics so you can just put your head down and walk away from this conversation.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not enough fake news articles on Alex "fat chode" jones' Infowars site I guess.

Erik VL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not enough fake news articles on Alex "fat chode" jones' Infowars site I guess.
Marmel called him out for his physique. Bigneil has shown a pic, now asks Marmel to do the same. Isn't that a fair request? If talking about Infowars is the only argument you can use against that, then obviously you don't have any real argument. In such a case, remember you don't have to post.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marmel called him out for his physique. Bigneil has shown a pic, now asks Marmel to do the same. Isn't that a fair request? If talking about Infowars is the only argument you can use against that, then obviously you don't have any real argument. In such a case, remember you don't have to post.
The irony is I already have posted several pics in the past and I'm sure if BigGumby spent a little time using the search facility instead of obsessing over me he'd be able to find them...and then be able to put his head down and cry...or go try out for the latest Gumby movie...

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The irony is I already have posted several pics in the past and I'm sure if BigGumby spent a little time using the search facility instead of obsessing over me he'd be able to find them...and then be able to put his head down and cry...or go try out for the latest Gumby movie...
I do not recall seeing him. Maybe I blocked it out.

I know one thing: the women I love love my body.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know one thing: the women I love love my beta bucks and settle for my body.
Corrections have been underlined to make this a true statement

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the end result of all that validation anyway. Isnt THAT what we are all tryi g to eradicate from ourselves?
Apparently you have misunderstood the purpose of SoSuave and of self improvement: It is solely to impress other dudes on this forum.
:)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sneaky, fat, dishonest, old, bitter, ghetto, welfare mom forgery at play (and liked by even worse):

Forgery. This is illegal. I learned that in 2nd grade. @marmel75, myself being someone who has been here 11 years, you are little in both physique and character. If you were in the same room as me I'd embarrass you even more than I will tomorrow when I take over #1, little man.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneaky, bitter, ghetto, welfare mom forgery at play (and liked by even worse):

Forgery. This is illegal. I learned that in 2nd grade. @marmel75, myself being someone who has been here 11 years, you are little in both physique and character. If you were in the same room as me I'd embarrass you even more than I will tomorrow when I take over #1, little man.
shut up @bigneil you do the EXACT same thing ALL the time.

You've taken posts that i have made and entirely reconstructed the sentences in your 'quoting' of them. Your favorite phrase is "reading between the lines...." and then you reconstruct sentences into different meanings, and quote them as if that is what the poster said.

This is how people know you are challenged - because you think we dont see it, but everyone sees the nutcase in action.

BTW there is ZERO ways you could embarrass any poster on SS more than you embarrass yourself on an hour by hour basis....

Last edited:
Reaction score
shut up @bigneil you do the EXACT same thing ALL the time.

You've taken posts that i have made and entirely reconstructed the sentences in your 'quoting' of them. Your favorite phrase is "reading between the lines...." and then you reconstruct sentences into different meanings, and quote them as if that is what the poster said.

Puh-lease. This is how people know you are challenged - because you think we dont see it, but everyone sees nutcase in action.

BTW there is ZERO ways you could embarrass any poster on SS more than you embarrass yourself on an hour by hour basis....
Hey @BeExcellent , look how "emotionally intelligent" she is!

And she's probably multitasking as we speak!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @BeExcellent , look how "emotionally intelligent" she is!

And she's probably multitasking as we speak!
thanks frogman, lol

Figured it would be one of you next. Neil goes silent and then either urbanyst or richardTheFrog shows up - clockwork!

Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneaky, fat, dishonest, old, bitter, ghetto, welfare mom forgery at play (and liked by even worse):

Except if that room was a gym...then I'd be snickering while I watch you struggle to bench the bar :p